From over 1000 days to Zero. Relapse

It’s easy to slip as I have done, back to the beginning but the lessons learnt from failure will make me more successful this time. I relapsed after over 1000 days. Always be aware, those who think they are invincible are likely to slip and relapse.

24 Likes

Really you had nofap streaks of over 1000 days ??? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
Unimaginable for me

6 Likes

Yes I was over 1000 days, then relapsed, now I am on day 7.

8 Likes

Oh damn man, for some time I couldn’t believe you relapsed :sweat_smile:.
I never went that long but crossed 100 days twice and I can also say that always keep your guards up and keep working towards your goals, don’t get overconfident otherwise this can happen to anyone at anytime.

8 Likes

Every relapse is an opportunity to learn no matter how long the streak is. Learn and improve from everything both good and bad.

5 Likes

Bro same happened with me, i had 702 days streak and then i relapsed. This taught me never underestimate any urge and avoid all kind of triggers

8 Likes

I hope you are having good success after your relapse?

4 Likes

Why u did it after 1000 days :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Because I am human, temptation never leaves fully, mistakes happen, one thing leads to another and then before you know it you have relapsed. As long as we learn from every relapse then we grow stronger.

10 Likes

I try to make long streak again , these big mistake I made almost one month ago.
Now my streak is 5 days , i already relapse 3-4 times after that mistake.

3 Likes

How many times? once or several times?

1 Like

1000 is Superman steak,you are already very strong… Don’t let a peeble to make you fall

2 Likes

Bruh I hate the title of this post. I hate streaks bro. One relapse does not put you back to zero! You’re not starting over man. You’re just keeping on keeping on.

3 Likes

Bro in ur 1000 days did u experience nightfall or if they stopped than after how much time??

2 Likes

I will try to make a streak for 9000 days hopefully forever

4 Likes

I was relapsing several times every day because I was not ready to resume nofap again, I went off nofap for 6 months until I was ready to begin again and make a serious effort.

3 Likes

For me a few months ago , I was able to reach 1000 days without P , but relapsed because of the disappointment because people started to DM me I am lying and started to use offensive words on me. Honestly I was also arrogant at that time.

You are right, no matter what your streak is , if you are arrogant, we are more likely to be disappointed because of others and hence lead to relapse.

3 Likes

I experienced nightfall, nightfall never went away. Nightfall had no bad effects on me because I could not control them happening in my sleep, I accepted them as a normal part of life, nightfall never affected my benefits of nofap.

4 Likes

I agree. When I relapsed I went off nofap for 6 months or more until I was ready to begin again and make a serious effort and attempt at forever nofap.

2 Likes

Streaks are motivation though.

3 Likes