From Agyana to Gyan

Hi everyone!

I am starting this diary to breakfree from the shackles of every addiction and pull out every negativity I have.
I want to be a better version of myself during this journey.

I have always remained ignorant and failure all these years. I will try my best to become a man of my ideals. I should be able to say when I look back “I have given my best”.
Let’s get on!

Sharing Code: 8yvm9e

9 Likes

2022-11-04T14:46:00Z

Day 1

1. :white_check_mark: Study 1.5 hr
  2. :white_check_mark: Wake up
  3. :white_check_mark: Warm Water
  4. :white_check_mark: Jogging and workout
  5. :white_check_mark: Shower (has now shifted to warm ones :sweat_smile:)
  6. :white_check_mark: Healthy Breakfast
  7. :white_check_mark: Study Slot 1
  8. :white_check_mark: Lunch
  9. :x:Afternoon Nap
  10. :x:Evening Yoga and Pranayam
  11. :x:Sirsasana
  12. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 2
  13. :white_check_mark:Dinner
  14. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 3
  15. :white_check_mark:Revision
  16. :white_check_mark:Journal
  17. Ph Usage- 7 hours (o bhens ki aankh :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:Have to reduce)

I woke up and exercised a bit. Today being day 1, I was just reluctant to even move my body. I studied a bit also. That’s damn less…I agree. Will improve. Have to.
I stayed productive in the early hours but then I opened YouTube…tadaa…then no studies after that. I wasted the whole day scrolling through YouTube.
I am feeling very ill today. Have got a runny nose to irritate me more.
Good night!

2 Likes

2022-11-05T15:43:00Z

Day 2

That runny nose finally led to fever :unamused:. I am currently taking rest and bingeing on series that I have in my laptop. In the morning, I by chance landed on P*** site. I mean I didn’t even open it.
There was that huge temptation to again relapse and get a huge flush of dopamine. But I resisted. Kudos to me :grin::grin:.
I couldn’t do much during the whole day as I was ill. But after evening, I felt better. So instead of wasting much time I started preparing routine for next couple of days.

It will take a while for me to build up a strict routine and follow it. Till then I need to utilise my days to the fullest.
Good night! Will now give for a digital detox.

3 Likes

2022-11-06T15:56:00Z

Day 3

I have exhausted my net. All these days my internet is totally being used up. Today just after waking up I gave few episodes of Bose Series for download. I had planned to watch them with my parents in afternoon.
I did some note writing after that. It was again very nominal. I also trimmed my beard.
I wasted much of time in deciding which series to watch or not watch at all. Anyhow, in afternoon I watched the series with my parents. :sweat_smile:Kind of forced them to watch with me. I don’t know how they can be so reluctant to watch a series on Subhash Chandra Bose.
After that I watched the match with Zimbabwe. It was an easy win. I am excited for the Semis. Let’s see. :grin::grin:.
In the evening I made up my routine and chit chated with few friends. I am also planning to join a coaching for my entrance prep.
In short…I am having a lot of tasks to accomplish :upside_down_face:. I have never felt so much busy since a long time. I am enjoying this pace which is obviously supported by my NoFap. Without it I would have been so dull and tired. Now, am all busy and excited. :muscle:
I hope this remains the same !!

Good night.

2 Likes

2022-11-15T16:57:00Z

Day 2 ✅

Gosh. Not much studies. Only sticked to phone.
"Kya hoega mera* :neutral_face:

No. No. From tomorrow serious studies. Sem exams are approaching.

4 Likes

2022-11-16T11:20:00Z

Relapse Story

So I relapsed. I feel its important to narrate the mistakes so that there is no repitition.

1. I wasn’t following my routine
  2. I didn’t keep my phone away

Solving the no 2 first. I have decided that from now onwards I will keep my phone in closet and just check it only 2-3 times each day.

The no 1 will fall in place once I do things right.

3 Likes

Keep going buddy !

2 Likes

@Divyansh1234 thanks a lot bro. I will keep going and overcome this devil.

2 Likes

2022-11-17T15:45:00Z

Day 1 ✅

I completed it. Finally. There were urges but I overcame them. I am feeling a bit tired due to the weather and had to take medicines :pill:
I now understand what I did with my health and immune system. If possible I will try to include Pranayam from tomorrow in my routine. I haven’t made any To do list for the whole day. I think I should make it by tomorrow so that I don’t again fall back in my trap.

2 Likes

2022-11-20T15:29:00Z

Day 2

1. Study 2hrs
  2. Wake up 9 am
  3. :white_check_mark:Healthy Concoction
  4. :white_check_mark:Jogging and workout
  5. :white_check_mark:Visualization
  6. :white_check_mark:Healthy Breakfast
  7. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 1
  8. :white_check_mark:Lunch
  9. :white_check_mark:Afternoon Nap/ Book Read
  10. :x:Evening Yoga and Pranayam
  11. :x:Sirsasana
  12. :x:Study Slot 2
  13. :white_check_mark:Dinner

Will do certainly after journalising

1. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 3
  2. :white_check_mark:Revise or Memorise
  3. :white_check_mark:Journal
  4. Ph Usage- 5 hrs

Other than studies everything was good. I had to call a friend of mine for birthday wishes :gift:. It took long to get back to work. When I was about to start again, my uncle gave visit. I couldn’t avoid than just sitting there and having a bit chit chat.
In the evening, I jogged for 2 kms. I am feeling more free and fresh after that. I then had a good convo with my gf. Nowadays am getting irritated very easily and its get quicker with her. She isn’t a naggy usual girl. I think it has to do something with my Brahmacharya or maybe it can also because she is my Device Admin. I don’t know.
Anyhow it went well. I have to keep my focus for long hours. I also journalised. Ok. Now I will switch off my phone and study a bit and then sleep.
Good night Warriors :muscle:

4 Likes

Same here i called my friend to give him birthday wishes!

1 Like

I had to take an appointment for call :sweat_smile:…busy friend. Or maybe am out of preference list.

1 Like

Heck!!! He must be a celebrity !!

3 Likes

She.

Must be. Atleast in her thoughts.

Vadde log. Vaddi baatein. (From K3G)
I am using RC from chrome :sweat_smile:so meme padh ke samajh lena.

3 Likes

Day 3

1. Study 5 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Wake up
  3. :white_check_mark:Healthy Concoction
  4. :white_check_mark:Jogging and workout
  5. :white_check_mark:Visualization
  6. :white_check_mark:Healthy Breakfast
  7. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 1
  8. :white_check_mark:Lunch
  9. :white_check_mark:Afternoon Nap/ Book Read
    10.:x:Evening Yoga and Pranayam
    11.:x:Sirsasana
  10. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 2
  11. :white_check_mark:Dinner
  12. :white_check_mark:Study Slot 3
  13. :white_check_mark:Revise or Memorise
  14. :white_check_mark:Journal
  15. Ph Usage- 5hours (but majorly for educational purposes)

Journal

I never felt this good in my entire life. I was busy all day studying and even while using YouTube, I was going through the topics I studied.
I am seriously emotional as well :pleading_face:. I don’t remember when I studied with this level of dedication. Maybe 3-4 years back or even later. Anyways, I have to maintain this everyday.

Problem- I have started to drink coffee lately. It gives me quick boost for studying. I don’t think it’s a healthy habit. So I need to change it. And after having coffee or any other eatables, we shouldn’t do Pranayam and Yoga. So I am unable to do that.

Urges- Yeah! In the afternoon time I wasted 1 hour in browsing for loopholes and then watched gifs when I couldn’t get loops. I can feel that I don’t have urges or something, my brain is just asking for that extra stimulation.

Tomorrow I have a marriage party :sweat_smile:actually I have got 8 invitations till 7th Dec. Due to that I will miss my evening study hours. I will have to cop up or else I will be left behind.

Good night! Will sleep after reading for more 1 hour which will make my total study hour of 360 mins i.e, 6 hours.

Today’s progress. Am proud at my achievement.

3 Likes

One of the best things of the wedding seasons :rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

Why tf I don’t have any invitations :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one wait bro. You will surely get within a week or so. :joy::joy::joy:

@Sholt_Tenkerrot yeah it is best. But you also loose your weight goals :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Broooo, I asked my mom today why do we not have any wedding invitation and she told me we already have one :joy:, 3rd and 4th December, some others might roll in a few days.

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one see :joy::joy:now I should surely take astrology.
Predicting futures. Enlightening lives. :rofl:

2 Likes