From Agyana to Gyan

Dw if there are wedding invitations, i won’t attend them, yk introverts :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I can totally relate.:rofl::rofl:Even I was standing in a corner for atleast for an hour. The same place. I didnt even went to take a look at the items in stalls. I just went with the main course :sweat_smile:
Ate in first batch. Returned. No talks. Nothing

3 Likes

Same here bro, but if i meet there someone ,whom i know , then i enjoy everything and roam around every food stall :joy:. Even though we are introverts, we can’t deny the fact that those foods are tasty affff!

2 Likes

Which app bro . Say me the app name . Plz bro

1 Like

@nhkb Forest. You can record your study hours there.

1 Like

2022-11-26T16:49:00Z

Day 0, 20 hours
I was avoiding journalising for the last few days. The reason was continuous relapses. What would I have written even? How I relapsed blah blah. No productivity and just lying on bed. But today I thought… Lets write. Sometimes we need to record our unproductive days and failures. I feel that with the advent of social media and we being the Gen Z, have cultivated this habit of making it seem all perfect. Even when we are anonymous.
I want to write about my bad days too. Good days are ok. But these bad days I want to recall later. Someday when I will be sitting at my dream place, I will think “Kya Chuhiya tha ma!”. These days needs celebration. Lets celebrate guys. My Day 0. Your Day (whatever it is).
Celebrate the moment of fighting this demon inside you. We will overcome this folks!

I recall a dialogue from Uri movie…which I would like to give for this battle

Humne ye jang suru nahi ki hai
But we will bloody hell finish this war!

Jai hind!

:smile:I really felt like Vicky Kaushal’s character after this small speech. :joy:

1 Like

It’s ok bro. Not all days are good, but do make a habit of writing here everyday whatever you do.

1 Like

Yes bro. Am going to write down each day.

1 Like

I avoid diary entries because of this reason sometimes.

2 Likes

2022-11-27T15:35:00Z

Day 2 (will be completed in a few hours)

I am still trying to avoid journalising in some way :sweat_smile:. So now I have to recall what I did whole day.
I woke up. Freshened up. Had breakfast. Then I remain sticked to my phone for studies but actually didnt do that. I kept on watching Youtube and listened to few stories.
I have developes this new habit, I dont know good or bad. But am having a cup of coffee daily. It pushes me to being active.
I am again feeling lethargy to continue with the :sweat_smile:journal. :sleeping:Feeling sleepy as well.

Good night!