FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

Woke up early today I am lazy to wake between 4 to 5. Today I challenged myself to do that. I woke up at 5 am :full_moon_with_face:

Tommorrow I will increase it’s time

1 Like

Check in - Day 7
Good one @The_Brave_Pilot …keep going… waking up early is one of the biggest challenge of many but it comes with biggest rewards in the long run.

I Slept yesterday little late but managed to get 6 hours of sleep and woke up at morning 5:15 AM.
Went to Gym and did workouts Bench press, Elliptical, Jumping Jack, and ran on Treadmill non-stop for 15 mins and burnt 160 calories full sweat out, lastly breath-in breath-out exercise.
Feeling relaxed and at ease.
Now going to read book “No more Mr. Nice guy” right away for 1 hour.
All good… Glory to God !!

2 Likes

Let me know about it after you complete it

1 Like

Brothers, i had one more issue which is fear of walking to someone and talking with them in office.
Today i walked to one of the department head (with whom i hardly interact) and just spoke to him casually as how is he doing and how was his weekend and then it went to normal official discussion for good 5-10 mins which was really amazing…and also one more thing when i reached to him he stood up on his feet from his seat chair to reciprocate me (may be his good nature) but some how i felt he was valuing my energy and we spoke like that only which was very good sharing communication and not just like formalities.
Feels like am overcoming my fears, i realised that Overthinking is the root of fear and Action is the killer of fear.
So yes one more challenge completed today and now i am gaining that confidence that i can talk to anyone without self judging or overthinking if anything is ever required.
All good…Glory to God

2 Likes

Challenge complete: Wake up early (6am)
Todays goal: Focus in school and be productive

Side tasks:

• Clean Room
  • Maybe start reading “No More Mr. Nice Guy” because I’m seeing it suggested a lot now.
  • Bible Plans
  • Draw Something
  • Record and Edit Video for My NoPMO Challenge

That’s all out of me for now! Have a great day/afternoon/morning/night

3 Likes

Awesome bro @Finding_Myself
Welcome to the Fight club to fight with self for self improvement through the challenges.
Happy improving, Keep going bro :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Update:

Challenge complete: Wake up early (6am)
Todays goal: Focus in school and be productive. I was mostly productive in school with the exception of 6th period, because the assignment was really hard and I didn’t want to look through everything. I got more work done than usual though so that’s a plus!

Side tasks:

I have soccer practice so I may have to cut some of these out

• Clean Room
  • Maybe start reading “No More Mr. Nice Guy” because I’m seeing it suggested a lot now.
  • Bible Plans
  • Draw Something
  • Record and Edit Video for My NoPMO Challenge

That’s all out of me for now! Have a great day/afternoon/morning/night

2 Likes

Count me in
Im on day 72
There’s things i already do out of my comfort zone, like taking cold showers and sometimes I go for an afternoon run.
A fun fact about me, is I love to take on new things big or small, thats how I learn and grow, because I know if you don’t take on new things, you won’t get anywhere in life.
The things I’m looking to do out of my comfort zone, is learn to socialize and achieve other things in life.
Ive already got a license, a car and a job, I’m starting to move on to the next chapter in my life.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fight club bro @jarjar there’s is a fighter in all of us who propels us to keep moving ahead and keep expanding forever like an abundant universe.
No challenge is a small challenge as long as something is new there’s always an opportunity to learn and push ourselves to the next level.
Keep going bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 8
Woke up at morning 5 AM, went to workout and did Back and Biceps today in the Gym, today i pushed to lift more weights than i usually did.
Took cold shower.
Also started doing Meditation from today, it’s so energizing and making mind at ease.
About reading, am about to finish today ‘No more Mr. Nice Guy’ book…will share my reviews about it once am done today.
All good…Glory to God.

1 Like

Day 2 :white_check_mark:

Challenge Completed
Wake Up early morning at 5 am. Did all sub tasks in the morning. Let make the day more productive.

1 Like

Good one @The_Brave_Pilot just waking up early morning before sunrise itself makes a day worth while which many people find challenging to wake up by 5am. Keep marching ahead bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Have completed reading ‘No More Mr.Nice Guy’ book today. This book talks about ‘how a normal person becomes a person who puts loads of efforts to please and be in good books of everyone by being nice specially pleasing to females, bosses, colleagues, people and everyone around us’, kind of guy due to lack of self respect, self validation, internal toxic, shame and hidden fears, guilty consciouss, overthinking etc.
I myself needed this book to be inline with abudance mentality rather acting out of fear or losing something. This book has helped me to gain confidence, self respect, no validation seeking behaviour, facing fears and open to fail mentality but yes reading book can only show us the way, the efforts must be taken by us to materialise the benefits mentioned in it.
I would recommend guys to read this book’s all chapters EXCEPT there is one chapter which suggests to follow practicing “Healthy Masturbation”, seriously i personally don’t want to practice any kind of masturbation be it healthy or unhealthy… it’s fine to stay without masturbation in case their is no real intimacy but i would personally refrain from M**** (that’s my personal opinion). That’s the only one thing otherwise rest all points i found to be very enlightening.
Would recommend to read this book but bring it into practice, and for myself working on things i like for example workouts, meditation, reading, facing fears has really helped me to be slightly better than what i was few weeks ago.
Hope that helps, happy reading!!

Is it available in google. I mean, is it available in pdf format?

You are right. Don’t care about such events bro. Not only in books, but even doctors also prescribe healthy masturbation to their patients in the case for their mental and sexual satisfactions. So it will happen. We can’t teach everyone or we can’t correct everything. We do accept that we needed and the churned one for us. 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

1 Like

Yes bro, it’s easily available on google …just put no more mr nice guy in pdf…you will get dozens of link…Happy reading bro!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Check in - Day 9
Woke up at 5:00 AM and went to Gym.
Did Cardio and Abs, full sweat-out workout.
Ran on Treadmill for 26 mins and burnt 300 calories, did elliptical for 10 mins, rope jumping 120*3, Abs Crunches, Leg raises, weight crunches, Cross fit bar climbing, kick boxing, rope workout and Fore arms.

Yesterday in office I wanted to talk to female colleague for some work but was feeling fearful due to anxiety and self judging but then i gathered courage and walked up to her desk and spoke to her, for first 30 seconds i broke the ice berg by saying few things and she bursted into laughter and then had a good talk and ended up cheerfully…my learning from this, action kills fear, if you are fearful of doing something then that should be the first thing to do it.

Now going to read “How to win friends and influence people”.

All good… Glory to God.

Day 3
20-04-2022

Challenge not completed
Wake up at 5.30am instead of 5.00am. But no regrets yet. Will do better tomorrow :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

It’s alright bro @The_Brave_Pilot , even if u couldn’t make it on a day what matters is a hope and faith that you will b able to make it on a next day.
The willingness and determination alone can make the journey worthy.
And last but not the least even waking up at 5:30AM is considered to be a successful challenge as you woke before sunrise, so even before 6AM is good…so congrats and have a great day ahead bro!!

1 Like

Brothers, one more challenge complted…today again i wanted to talk to another female colleague in office for some work… initially i got conscious but later on i thought i am feeling fearful then let me do it, i went to her upfrontly and God gave me courage to initiate the conversation, though it was only for a 2-3 minutes but it was good, maintained full eye contact till last and talked to her confidently and respectfully.
Also, i generally stay alone at my desk all the time, but today went in to the group at lunch time and to my surprise they were very welcoming and i was treated very friendly. Though due to my old behaviour and thinking pattern unknowingly i tried to be smart in the group but then after few instances i realised i must be humble (lessons learned), but overall was good.
So yes now i can freely walk up to females (without annoying them) or in to the group. Challenge completed, just that i need to practice this daily to take initiative and start reaching out to people directly to get rid of my anxiety, self doubts, overthinking.
All good… Glory to God.

2 Likes

@Rohitash
I want in , but I can’t post daily sorry :frowning:
S.c - yxibdr

2 Likes