FIGHT CLUB! Let's Move Out of Our Comfort Zones

Dear Brothers,
Many of us would agree to the fact that the habit of PMO has made us slaves to the attitude of laziness, staying in our comfort zones, running away from our challenges, but the real power comes when we start accepting the challenges, facing our fears and embracing the defeat incase we lose.
Accepting ourselves is the first step to the path of winning and then further steps are working towards Improving it, every single day.

Am starting this FIGHT CLUB Challenge forum where in we will self-challenge with ourselves and share our learnings from moving out of our comfort zones.

For example:

1. If someone is too aloof or introvert, start your day by initiating a communication with a colleague or college mate or passenger or anyone, and then post it here:

“Challenge completed: Initiated communication with a stranger”

1. If someone wants to workout in the morning but unable to get up in the morning, and then some how you fought one day with yourself to wake up and go for workout, that’s a first achievement, first milestone achieved, isn’t it.
    So u can post as below:

“Challenge completed: Woke up early morning and went for workout”

Challenges could be anything, it could be as good as not giving up on your streak despite of last night’s urges and making it to another winning day. Even if you relapse, don’t be hard on yourself, just take another step towards Day 1 challenge.
Challenge could be mastering a skill, starting a business, reading, hobbies, learning music, talking to a crush or opposite gender, lifting weights in gym, Meditation, making sales, studying the most hated or hardest subject, learning coding etc. etc. anything.

This will for sure push us out of our comfort zone and help us grow in life, Agree?

All the best brothers, let’s get in to FIGHT CLUB!! to fight with our lazy and living in comfort zone attitude through self challenges.

Slowly gradually but surely we will start focussing only on challenges and self improvement and not on PMO or any self destructive habits, no time for bad habits, no need to fight with bad habits just need to shift the focus from fighting Bad to creating Good.

You can make it, We can make it, Let’s make it!!

9 Likes

Dude I’m so down, but one thing. I don’t try to count days anymore. I think they can be a demotivator for the first bit of your journey. Would it be ok if I don’t update streak?

3 Likes

Streak is not important bro, it was just to keep yourself motivated… If streak not required even then it’s ok…
Wait, that’s a good idea…let me remove the streak requirement frm this forum.
Only challenge should be helpful to keep us motivated :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Check in - Day 2
Started workout from today, went to Gym and did full sweat out type workout. Chest, Shoulders and Triceps workout.
Ran on Treadmill and pushed myself to burn 200 calories in 20 mins.
Also started Reading book “No more Mr.Nice Guy” from today.
Feeling much better today.
All well… glory to God :pray:

3 Likes

Check in - Day 3
Slept late yesterday but still got up today morning and went for workout.
Done today Legs, Back and Biceps workout.
Feeling better…All good, Glory to God :pray:

2 Likes

Check in - Day 4
Went to gym in the morning and did Shoulders and Tricep workout.
Will do some book readings in this long Weekend.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 5
Went to gym in the morning and did Treadmill 235 calories burnt, elliptical and Abs workout.
Getting good control on urges.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Check in - Day 6
Today’s workout was amazing, did CrossFit exercises today Bars climbing, Tyre lifting, Ropes, Kick boxing.
Also ran on Treadmill and burnt 300 calories in 30 mins.
Good amount of sweating workout done today, feeling so relaxed and at ease.
All good… Glory to God

1 Like

Few days before you were distressed but now Masha Allah you have improved a lot in just a few weeks keep it up mate

3 Likes

All thanks to you bro @anon69203515 and our all brothers here who are a source of motivation in this journey, who are standing strong like a pillar for each other, who are lifting each other’s spirits through the grace of God.
Thanks to u bro and all our brothers for being there.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Rohitash I am in bro. From tomorrow onwards I will put my challenges here

3 Likes

That’s great Bro @Djalan
Just facing and overcoming challenges, would definitely help us in becoming best version of ourselves.
All the best Bro :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Brothers, i was addicted big time to junk foods and this used to increase more specially after relapses.
It was a challenge for me, and i mostly lost the battle of staying away from Junk foods.
NOW some how i don’t know how i lost complete interest in Junk foods, i really don’t like to take even a single bite of junk food anymore.
I only like to eat and prefer oats, fruits, milk, dry fruits, salads, veg protein sources like grams, lentils, dals etc. My diet has come under full control. Feels like there is someone inside me who is making things easier specially developing a conscious mind who can easily stay away from the healthy habits. I can stay hungry for whole day if i don’t get homely or healthy food instead of eating junk food.
Am also able to save all money spending on junk foods :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I seriously thank to God for showing the right path and giving energy and wisdom to walk on it.
Brothers, this self improvement steps are amazing.
Focus on developing good habits like workouts, meditation, reading, eating healthy food, spiritualism, staying away from unnecessary scrolling on phone.
I think only focusing on developing good habits and living life with Discipline and Integrity will automatically take care of all the silly issues in life.
Feeling blessed brothers, just thought to share my experience today…Hope it can be helpful here to our brothers too.
Stay blessed… Glory to God

1 Like

Aye habibi anta jayyid Masha Allah

1 Like

Shukran Akhi @anon69203515

1 Like

Afwan @Rohitash
Aarif lughata al arabiya

1 Like

Just trying to learn bro from Translator.
Chalo i will take this also as one more challenge to learn Arabic along with French, German and Spanish.

2 Likes

Ohh bhai bhai bhai aaraam se bhai

1 Like

LOL :smiley::grinning::grinning: Haan bhai thoda Josh aagaya tha, but yes aaram se ho toh behtar hai…
Moving Slowly and Steadily are very important to stay consistently.

1 Like