Feeling terrible bad 😣

I added you, let’s begin with fresh mind. This time we will make over 90+ days

1 Like

What is O? Is it real Sex?

1 Like

He meant Day0 , I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok I thought orgasm :rofl:… BTW what Is Orgasm in no Fap?

1 Like

Happiness and Joy :joy::joy:I think lol…

1 Like

No … There are different levels of NOfap practiced like normal mode ,strict mode and Monk mode… so what is O in reference to that?

In some mode O is allowed in some it is not ?

So what is it … Is it Actual sexual experience?

1 Like

Bruhh no idea on this one :joy::sweat_smile:…

I got the answer
It is the basic FAQ

2 Likes

Thanks. Let’s get this done. :slight_smile:

He he… I modified to zero instead 0 :joy::joy::joy:

You are right @Dean_Ambrose :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

It will fade brother and remember what you felt right now in your mind and come back stronger than ever. You will definitely to better. :dove:

3 Likes

What’s your biggest streak so far ?

1 Like

It’s 27 but I will make sure this time cross :roll_eyes: How about you?

It’s 57: 22 hours
Just broken yesterday :pensive:
Now I’m feeling so bad that I fapped to that girl, it’s just so nasty to think about that… Lust makes us animal

1 Like

yes I agree brother. Yesterday I slipped because I was too tired and thought of giving a little rest. That time no was there online to chat or talk. Then i stared at my x photos. Then thought of downloading movie. Then searched few more then distracted by watching video and so on. Even today also felt committing the mistake. but somehow controlled. For me dangerous time is first 1-10 days. Okay stories apart, let’s commit and move forward.

Yes sure bro let us go ahead and make changes
Just asking if it’s me or everyone,did you ever fapped watching images of ur ex ?

1 Like

I did :joy::joy::joy::joy: you are not alone here. let’s not repeat it because that way we don’t give respect to them. We should be a man first. These things what we do knowingly or unknowingly are very cheap and unhealthy to the society as well ourselves. I consider it as a sin. So let’s forget the past and start a new journey from now on

1 Like

25day ago. Are you still ok? Nofap

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.