Feeling terrible bad 😣

Brothers as I have told you that I broke my 57 days yesterday and now I’m feeling so bad :disappointed::pleading_face:

Had I known the potential I had built up by preserving my life force,I wouldn’t have had fapped for simply BS reason. Now I’m feeling like extremely brain fogg, unable to focus in my work, unable to recollect,also I tried jogging today,I didn’t able to run for 20 minutes so easily,it felt like I ran for 2 hours. Now I’m getting headache,and took a tablet but still no affect of the tablet. All I wanna say to all ‘’ PLEASE PLEASE DON’T relapse at any cost,if you feel any urges,come here and message"

I am feeling lethargic,I don’t know when shall I able to feel clarity in my thinking

12 Likes

Bro you will get the benefits back just keep pushing yourself, follow good habits, and don’t peek at any cost, the level of life you will experience in a few days will be great. :+1:

6 Likes

Bro first of all. ELIMINATE GUILT… Guilt is the precursor of Addiction formation because you are constantly thinking about those moments.

Take only lessons from past not the burden of guilt.

This brain Fogg is temporary. If possible take a good nap.
And don’t watch anything erotic content this will lead to repeatition to Relapse cycle

2 Likes

I am also going through same kind of problem. Today I am at zero again. Feel free to add me and let’s start a new streak again. @Roads_to_purity
Sharing code: 0ow5v1

2 Likes

Ok brother,this time I will be very strict with myself

1 Like

I added you, let’s begin with fresh mind. This time we will make over 90+ days

1 Like

What is O? Is it real Sex?

1 Like

He meant Day0 , I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok I thought orgasm :rofl:… BTW what Is Orgasm in no Fap?

1 Like

Happiness and Joy :joy::joy:I think lol…

1 Like

No … There are different levels of NOfap practiced like normal mode ,strict mode and Monk mode… so what is O in reference to that?

In some mode O is allowed in some it is not ?

So what is it … Is it Actual sexual experience?

1 Like

Bruhh no idea on this one :joy::sweat_smile:

I got the answer
It is the basic FAQ

2 Likes

Thanks. Let’s get this done. :slight_smile:

He he… I modified to zero instead 0 :joy::joy::joy:

You are right @Dean_Ambrose :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

It will fade brother and remember what you felt right now in your mind and come back stronger than ever. You will definitely to better. :dove:

3 Likes

What’s your biggest streak so far ?

1 Like

It’s 27 but I will make sure this time cross :roll_eyes: How about you?

It’s 57: 22 hours
Just broken yesterday :pensive:
Now I’m feeling so bad that I fapped to that girl, it’s just so nasty to think about that… Lust makes us animal

1 Like