Facing Urges come here šŸ¤

I donā€™t know whatā€™s that, but we had a local sport too we call it pithu, thereā€™s a ball made from clothes and 7 marble stones, one team has to stack those stones without getting hot while other defends the stones.

1 Like

Yea lagori is similar but with real tennis ball and no stones. There is a closed space with players in it. Every man for himself. Whoever gets the ball first hits the closest person he can find. While everyone else runs away from the person with teh Ball. The person who gets hit 6 times or spells donkey us eliminated. Itā€™s a rush bro. That game pumps you up. Adreline rush like nothing else. Assuming you got hit, now you get the ball and throw it another person instantly. Itā€™s just kids throwing a tennis ball at each other in a closed space till teh last man stands. Itā€™s fucking amazing. Sometimes we play with the red viki ball. It hurts like hell

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

I can understand that, we used to play football with that ball :rofl:, red zigma ball, and still if it hits someone pain was real, but deliberately getting hit by it :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yea bro itā€™s a violent game. Every goes home with bruises. That why itā€™s so much fun. You are legit running away from excruciating pain.

Just imagine this, your like in a corner of the area with a couple of other dudes who were also running away from the guy with the ball on the other corner. The guy with the ball throws it at your direction and misses. You and the guy next to you reaches for the ball. He gets it first. You are standing right in front of him, 3 feet away and he has a red viki ball, ready to throw. Say your prayers and run

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that was quite vivid. Good game for kids, I am no way playing it now. Pithu is good because we make special ball with clothes so it hurts less. Anyway, itā€™s time for me to sleep bro. Good night.

1 Like

Good night bro!

4 Likes

There are reasons for it being good as well as bad so I donā€™t really know

1 Like

Oh yeah we used to call that game Kings :rofl: idek why

1 Like

5 Likes

Donā€™t mess around with Azula :cold_face:

Dude, zuko burnt her @$$ and showed her true place

Zuko is my favorite character ngl but havenā€™t you watched the series? Zuko didnā€™t beat her, Katara did. Azula played dirty and Zuko was nearly dying from the lightning strike. Zuko might have been able to beat her cause plot armor, but he canā€™t channel blue fire or summon lightning like her. He has a dragon though, so all g :joy:

Yaa but in terns of values azula didnā€™t have any

1 Like

My parents say :- padhai me bhi itna dimaag laga le :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Since when did this become a thing?
Dino riding a unicorn doing hurdle race! :joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

Thatā€™s good but did you see todayā€™s Google doodle? Itā€™s a freakin 8-bit/anime game crossover bruh

3 Likes

Fuccccccyeeaeaeaeaeaeaea! Azula has blue fire which beats everything Zuko has on her. And the lightning :zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:is way stronger.

Fuck values, sheā€™s stronger and sexier and did I mention the blue fire and the dragon?

2 Likes

Okay, here I lose the argumentā€¦ but cā€™mon Zuko had to be better donā€™t you think?
Well katara did beat her by trapping her into her waterbending, and zuko almost sacrificed himself to save herā€¦
AnD did you see the AGNI KAI closely?
It was actually Azula who was holding her horses not Zuko that timeā€¦

1 Like