Facing Urges come here šŸ¤

Iā€™ve been playing it all day, itā€™s kinda pulling me towards watching anime :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Itā€™s epic!!!
Did you finish it bro? Like, did you get all 7 scrolls? I did and it was super fun

1 Like

1 Like

I said she was sexy. Not the sexiest. Plus the bad girl attitude suits her. According to me, Korra is the hottest! That girl is fiiiinnneeeeā€‹:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I agree :100::100::100::100:
I totally agree!!!
Thatā€™s my bud!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fire:

Hey @prothekter_aden and @GOVIND-19 can you please delete the posts which are a lil nsfw
They can easily trigger urges
Since this thread was made to remove urges not create them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Done bro
Dhdhdididudhdjje

Zuko is the hero, thatā€™s why he had to win. Also Azula was rusty, Zuko had improved a lot after learning from the dragons. But still Azula would win simply because she has more guile and firepower. Even once Zuko became crown prince she did not stop- if you read the Avatar: Smokes and Shadows she it still conspiring and cannot be caught.

And who are Ten Ten and Mei Ling? Are you talking about Ty Lee and Mai? :joy:
(lol just tell me if it was them, no need to discuss this is a urge removal thread like @prox
said)

2 Likes

Yes I did xD it was super easy. There are hiddne side quests too btw :wink:

1 Like

If anyone finds this nsfw please tell me Iā€™ll remove it

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Holy fck man, I thought something was off about the names!!! :fire: :fire: :bangbang: :rofl:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: , heck @prothekter_aden deleted his main post, this is also for him. Ģ¶Ģ¶DĢ¶Ģ¶oĢ¶Ģ¶nā€™Ģ¶Ģ¶t Ģ¶Ģ¶tĢ¶Ģ¶aĢ¶Ģ¶kĢ¶Ģ¶e Ģ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶t Ģ¶Ģ¶sĢ¶Ģ¶eĢ¶Ģ¶rĢ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶oĢ¶Ģ¶uĢ¶Ģ¶sĢ¶Ģ¶lĢ¶Ģ¶y, Ģ¶Ģ¶i Ģ¶Ģ¶wĢ¶Ģ¶aĢ¶Ģ¶s Ģ¶Ģ¶kĢ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶dĢ¶Ģ¶dĢ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶nĢ¶Ģ¶g :wink:

2 Likes

I have never done it before, but the expressions are :joy::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Credits @Armaan_1

8 Likes

Shayad amit shah ji bengal me EVM ka code bhul gaye the. Lol. Do you know I never search for Election Results. I only search if there is a statement of EVM HACK by politicians. If there is. Then BJP won. If there is not. BJP lost.

(Take it as a joke)

2 Likes
11 Likes

Itā€™s a scammed the scammer video. Just shared it here cause-

1. Itā€™s satisfying.
  2. Watch it and take note. My dad just got a scam call and he didnā€™t lose any cash only because his phone was company-encrypted internally and I recognized the scam tools- because I watched this kind of videos :joy: :sob: donā€™t fall for such stuff- they will seem legit and all but if they ever ask for remote control or for you to download Team Viewer or stuff then they are scams. Be warned.
4 Likes

Donā€™t redeem the card
tenor
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
L: Iā€™m L
Bgm: danana dhum tana

3 Likes

Literally every indian tv serial in 1 line
Dhum tana na dhana tdhum dhum tana na

2 Likes