Facing Urges come here šŸ¤

How did he stopped?
tenor (3)

1 Like

And thatā€™s universeā€™s sign that next sitcom I am starting is mister bean

1 Like

Oh you interpreted it the wrong way :joy:

1 Like

Gentleman, I see you are really struggling to understand my humour today.

1 Like

oops-nope

1 Like

I meant I was thinking of starting to watch mister bean after I finish the sitcom I am watching currently. As I found out just a few days ago that mister bean comes under category of sitcoms and I never watched it completely.
Oh and if you donā€™t know this, I watch sitcoms almost daily

1 Like

I understood the first time, I was just messing with you.

culture-man-of-culture

1 Like

And I was focussing on the grammatical mistake here, sorry tho but couldnā€™t help :joy:.
We donā€™t use 2nd form of verb with did, it should have been how did he stop?
I am not a nerd, or am I?

images

1 Like

That makes sense.
Iā€™ve got to go now, I am spending way too much time on forum now a days. See you at night :joy:

naughty

Ok see ya bye bye

1 Like

Iā€™ll be one in 4 months

2 Likes

Who told you youā€™re an adult or that it was a fact? :thinking:

2 Likes

Animated or Rowanā€™s one?

1 Like

You actually played it-
Respect++

2 Likes

I was about to tag you, you opened my eyes by telling me I am actually an adult.

Not animated, the original one.

Good for you or is it?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fuck yeaaaaaaa!!! Hand Dragon Ball Z was everything when I was in 6th -8th. Then me and my friends invented a spin off game that became even more popular in our batch. Hand PokƩmon :joy::joy::joy:. I was undefeated for a whole year, until my best friend beat me

4 Likes

Eeyyyyyy we used to do that too. Also with real bat and ball and we also used to play wrestling a lot. And lagori. Lagori was my favourite sport to play that time

2 Likes

Oh nice :joy:. Highly unlikely that you used to play with clipboards too, but I can understand, we both are same person so all good.

We didnā€™t do that in school but whenever my cousin was here one of my friends used to visit us and we all wrestled. That guy was on another level, my cousin was bigger than us he used to beat the hell out of my friend but that guy never gave up no matter what.

3 Likes