Facing Urges come here šŸ¤

Bro you are misunderstanding, we were like siblings, we used to play, study, and eat together. I was like 5-6 yr old back then. Itā€™s been years since I saw her although weā€™re neighbours. At that age, we donā€™t really see others through their gender. At such small age all we knew was everyone is human, thatā€™s it.

Yeah, i was just kidding :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, sorry if i hurted you .

Donā€™t be sorry, I was just clarifying. Nothing can hurt me now afterall Iā€™ve been through :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah suuuuuuuuure :smirk: your message speaks for itself :joy: anyways peace out

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Btw hereā€™s the one I was talking about

In this one they didnā€™t own digimons but they themselves transformed into digimons, I canā€™t forget this one ever.

1 Like

That sounds great but i havenā€™t watched it on tv :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, when this aired on tv

1 Like

I was in 7th class I guess, so around 11-12 years back :joy:

2 Likes

I was around 2-3 years then :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I still vivdly remember doing kamehameha to my tv screen

2 Likes

I used to practice kamehameha daily :rofl:.
Also I remember one thing that me and one of my friends when we were in 6th class used to shout cartoon opening themes while running through main school ground :rofl::rofl:, all our discussions included the cartoons we were watching on a daily basis. Cartoon Network used to have so many awesome daily shows then.

4 Likes

Yo you guys may have played hand cricket but have you played hand dragonball Z? Only OG jobless kids will remember :joy:

3 Likes

Ohhh man!!!
That game was legend
tsk tsk charge!
tsk tsk charge!!
LOL
I played and it was fun

2 Likes

Nah man, but it sounds fun, I wanna play it :joy:.
Also I donā€™t know about hand cricket, we used to play cricket with clipboards and paper balls after exams :joy:, once I took a wooden ball with me to play cricket with clipboard and a couple of us broke our clipboards including me :joy:. I lied about it at home that someone sat on my clickboard in school bus, then I got thrashed by my mom once she found out I was lying.

5 Likes

childhood was a good time

4 Likes

I still canā€™t accept the fact that I am an adult

4 Likes

Youā€™re a big child then

4 Likes

tenor (2)
Guess I am

4 Likes

2 Likes

mr-bean-funny

2 Likes

:rofl: gif ainā€™t moving but I think thatā€™s mister bean right? I was just thinking about starting mister bean today :joy:
Oh it is moving now

1 Like