Facing Urges come here 🤝

hail hydra
Just say one more thing to the community from my side. I love them 3000

3 Likes

I will bro! I will…
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It was a pleasure being your evil twin

2 Likes

Hoping ash gets emotional seeing all of this and doesn’t cancel me :crossed_fingers:
Final good night
#cancelashmatt

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (25)

4 Likes

I have no idea how @vickyx came to that conclusion. I simply said that the fact that you can learn from someone younger than you does not make them your life-long teacher. And that being awesome is not something you can learn. Never said Chuck learnt anything from Rajini-he doens’t have to. He is Chuck Freakin Norris.

+1 Chuck is a verified martial artist. Not Rajini.
+1 Chuck never entered politics. Only Rajini.

Looks like Rajini didn’t learn everything from Chuck :thinking: but it’s good that the student has his own ideas and tries them out, even if they don’t succeed at times.

1 Like

I don’t abuse my power mate, it’s not in my nature. Even for a joke.

If it was Govind you would be cancelled long ago

2 Likes

It’s alright, Mr. Chuck Norris won the case. This was meant to be a friendly feud but looks it’s going in the wrong direction. We should show mutual respect to both the actors because afterall they’re just “actors”, we don’t know them nor they do know us irl, so how can we even began to compare whose the best :joy:
Both are good in their own way. It’s all fun, nobody should get offended. :peace_symbol::white_flag:

Chuck Norris - 1
Rajnikant - 1

3 Likes

When you become a ■■■■ addict:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

If ONLY I KNEW:

8 Likes

5 Likes

:joy: mate don’t be so scared what was the wrong direction? Everyone here was just joking :rofl: you have to hang out with us more.

1 Like

Scared?? Me??? Why’d I be scared :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Her parents after knowing this :joy::joy:

Bro you all are four parellel universe ahead of me,:rofl::rofl:, i have only once loved my neighbor, and now i have moved on. Literally idk my neighbor’s names but you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

Actually I would’ve been scared if you guys didn’t use emojis to your messages, all were daunting like removing from RC :joy::joy: and all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember only one dialogue from digimon ''aaina kabhi jhooth nahi bolta ‘’

Waiting, for marvel hq to air those shows again :relieved::relieved:.