ERNOL's Notes ☀

Last time i went through hardship(it was not as severe as my current hardship) i came out a better man. I have trust that this time the same thing will happen.

Thank you, dear brother. I will bear patience.

3 Likes

You are right. I do agree with that. I needed the reminder. I am grateful you did that, brother.

3 Likes

Day 50
Self-reminder:

Btw my amateur handwork :point_up:

6 Likes

Day 51
Working on my studies and trying to remain consistent on it. Exercise done.

Time to open my heart. It’s been mentally hard last few days. Being the only responsible person of the family can suck! But i am improving in the middle of all this. Gaining ground slowly… but i believe surely.

Report:
:white_check_mark: Eating healthy
:white_check_mark: Sleeping well
:white_check_mark: Taking care of myself

:white_check_mark: Regular study
:white_check_mark: Exercise

4 Likes

Day 51 update
I had first vivid wet dream of the streak.(3 nightfalls in total in this streak. No dreams for the first 2 nightfalls).
I really felt i relapsed. Woke up and realized it was dream. That didn’t make me feel better though lol.

In the dream the reason for relapse was peeking. I didn’t peek because of confidence or temptation. I peeked in “curiosity got the cat” kind of way…
And it landed me to relapse. I will take lesson from this.

5 Likes

Day 53
along with Day 52 check in
I believe i am not working hard enough. Oversleeping and procastrinating. I think the wet dream had effect on me but I’d like to take the responsibility for procastrination.

I spent some quality time with family today. That makes me happy.

Report :
:white_check_mark: Eating healthy
:white_check_mark: Sleeping well
:white_check_mark: Taking care of myself

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Regular study (studied but not good enough)
:white_check_mark: Exercise

4 Likes

Reminder:
IMG_20200201_145058

5 Likes

Day 55
Life’s going slow.
In case of noPMO journey, had some opposition in the last few days so I can’t say it’s been totally safe.

But I’m gonna turn that around from tomorrow. Gonna get some sleep now.

5 Likes

Day 57
along with Day 56 check in
Faced some obstacles in life but i am keep things calm and smooth. I am grateful for my ability. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 58
I made a foolish mistake yesterday and got triggered. Feeling a lot better now after last night’s sleep.

I wish i could write journal regulary :confused: but it seems currently that’s not possible for me.

1 Like

What happened @ERNOL

I somehow justified it and peeked basically. That’s why last night the urges were annoying me too much.

Peeking is just making things hard on yourself. It’s not worth it. Feeling quite better today.

I have to make sure to stay total clean for next few days else it will become a problem.

3 Likes

Day 58 update
(Couldn’t post due to internet problem)

Life struggles brought back some annoying urges. But i am shaking off the urges.
I’m not gonna stop. Not now.

2 Likes

Day 59
Day 59 will start for me now. I’m gonna sieze the day :fire:

Amateur handwork #2 :
Time for new profile picture

4 Likes

Day 60
Just been few hours in day 60. noPMO journey is going well.

In life anxiety has been very managable lately. Moving forward in life. Feels good. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Whoop whoop !!! :man_dancing::tada::tada::medal_sports: congrats man

3 Likes

Up next:
:sparkles:90 days.:sparkles: Let’s go!

5 Likes

Yeah let’s go bro!!!

2 Likes

I realized we should review/reread our plans, reasons for this journey, strategy etc from time to time. Sometimes we forget things and that can actually weaken your resolve. Reviewing (and reworking your plan if needed) will re-energize and refresh you for further progress.
Peace!

2 Likes