Sirāt-e-Mustaqīm // Muslim Community // Daily Diary

SubhanAllah. …

1 Like

Walaekumusalam, I believe most here are from the subcontinent. What’s up.

1 Like

Yea, whats up???

1 Like

aise hi… :sweat_smile:
Dua me yaad rakhna bhai…

Don’t forget to read surah mulk before sleep, there is a hadeeth narrated in “Abu Dawood”, that if we read it before going to sleep, we will be saved from the punishment of grave, and on the day of judgement.

In sha allah.

May Allah guide us all to practice this sunnah…

5 Likes

Guard your heart and don’t let it
get too attached to this world. We
are mere travellers. Nothing lasts,
including people’s memory.

3 Likes

Which surah are very imp to memorize.

2 Likes

@J0KER For memorizing we start with surat Al fatihah (سورة الفاتحة ) It’s very easy and make you feel a special strength by god .
Try to feel it like God is front of you and you talk to him and you say every word by force with a strong impulse inside you .

4 Likes

a023932ce3f19f63dd84cf8ece567742

It’s time guys and girls specially because we are in the last 10 days of Ramadan …
( اللهم بلغنا ليلة القدر : Oh God, we reached much of the night )

Do not forbid yourself to speak to your Lord, because it is a great blessing that not many of us enjoy, and many of us in the crowd of days and responsibilities are distracted from supplication, crying and revealing everything to the Lord.
this very important to our souls to be new born with dua .

4 Likes

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Imam Ibn Rajab (رحمه الله) said:

“O you who has wasted the years of his life, there is nothing that will amend those lost and wasted years except for the night of Al-Qadr, for verily its value is equivalent to that of a lifetime.”

[Lata’if al-Ma’arif | Pg. 191]

1 Like

3 Likes

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Aisha reported:

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
“Search for the Night of Decree in the odd nights among the last ten nights of Ramadan.”

[Sahih Bukhari: 2017 | Sahih Muslim: 1169]

5 Likes

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Aisha reported:

“When the last ten nights of Ramadan arrived, the Prophet ﷺ would tighten his belt, spend the night in worship, and awaken his family.”

[Sahih Bukhari: 2024 | Sahih Muslim: 1174]

4 Likes

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Bishr bin as-Sirri said:

“Verily, each verse is like a date: the more you chew it, the more of its sweetness is released.”

Abu Sulayman heard this and commented:

“True. It is the case with one of you that if he begins one chapter of it, he wants to read it to the end.”

[al-Hadith fi ‘Ulum al-Qur’an’; P. 70]

'Uthman bin 'Affan said:

“If our hearts were truly pure, we would never get enough of the Words of our Lord, and I hate that one day passes with me not looking in the Mushaf.”

[Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah’ | 7/215]

1 Like

Is it necessary to sleep before tahajjud ?

1 Like

No … it’s up to you when to sleep

1 Like

So tahajjud need no sleep before it ? i read that it become ordinary nawafil if you do not sleep before it. Please correct me if i am wrong.

1 Like

Yes you’re right … sorry for the confusion
You have to sleep for some time before tahajjud
But you don’t have to befor qiam (قيام الليل )

2 Likes

JazakAllah … … … … … …

1 Like

@Gokura brother

Allah loves a person when his servant sacrifices his sleep for his sake just to please him, to attain reward.

The time for Tahajjud is before Fajr, as for whether u should sleep or not, I don’t know!

1 Like