Sirāt-e-Mustaqīm // Muslim Community // Daily Diary

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Narrated by Abu Huraira:

The Prophet ﷺ said:

“If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari | 1933]

2 Likes

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Abu Huraira reported:

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:

"The month of Ramadan has come, a blessed month in which Allah Almighty has obligated you to fast. In it the gates of the heavens are opened, and in it the gates of Hellfire are closed, and in it the devils are chained, and in it is a night that is better than a thousand months. Thus, whoever is deprived of its good is truly deprived…”

[Musnad Aḥmad | 7148]

4 Likes

Assalamualaikum friends…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Waalaikum assalam akhi…

2 Likes

Assalamu Aleykum Brothers…

Its a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alikum el salam w rahmt allah w barakatoh
How are you ?? I hope that you enjoy your time specially in ramadan

2 Likes

Wa alaikum assalam akhi

How are you

Welcome to this community.

How is your Ramadan going.

May Allah accept our fasting and good deeds and forgive us all.

1 Like

Wa alaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

2 Likes

*The Messenger of Allah ﷺ * said,

_“Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold and will erase from him ten misdeeds and raise him ten degrees in status.” _

*:books:[Narrated by * An-Nasaa’i (1297); classed as saheeh by *Al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan an-Nasaa’i *.

:pushpin: _Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad Wa Ala Aali Muhammad Kamaa Sallaita Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majid. _

_Allahumma Baarik Ala Muhammad Wa Ala Aali Muhammad Kamaa Baarakta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majid. _

**اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحمَّد، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَميدٌ مَجِيدٌ **

**اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحمَّدٌ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَِكْتَ عَلَى إبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ **

3 Likes

(وَمَنۡ أَعۡرَضَ عَن ذِكۡرِی فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِیشَةࣰ ضَنكࣰا وَنَحۡشُرُهُۥ یَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِیَـٰمَةِ أَعۡمَىٰ)
[Surah Ta-Ha 124]

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

3 Likes

Assalamualaikum all…sorry my rewire app was always freezing each times i tap the reply button…

Wa alaikum assalam brother no worries how are you and how has been ramadan, hope ibadah is our top priority this month.

1 Like

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Shaykh ul-Islām ibn Taymiyyah said:

“Aiding and assisting the poor by offering them food during the [blessed] month of Ramadan is an example and guidance of Islam."

[Majmu Fatawa ibn Taymiyyah | 25/298]

Ramadan is a blessed month really. This one is a special one too.
It is so great to be able to stop and not watch.

To me, prayer, reading Quran and plenty of Duaa is giving great results.

2 Likes

Good, try going through the meaning and tafseer once in a while, it will motivate you to read more Quran.

Good luck mate, you are going good.
May Allah save you from evil eye and keep you steadfast. And also guide us.
Ameen

3 Likes

Be wary of your
desires. Don’t let it
get out of control.
Remind yourself of
what you want in
the end. Paradise is
worth all the sacrifice.

Meaning:
wary=feeling or showing caution about possible dangers or problems.

3 Likes

Spend more time daily reflecting
on what the Almighty has blessed
you with rather than worrying
over what’s missing in your life!
Be grateful.

2 Likes

Assalamu alaikum brothers…
is any one from india or pakistan…
who speak urdu?

2 Likes

I was reading Quran, and passed by this verse:

(ٱلشَّیۡطَـٰنُ یَعِدُكُمُ ٱلۡفَقۡرَ وَیَأۡمُرُكُم بِٱلۡفَحۡشَاۤءِۖ وَٱللَّهُ یَعِدُكُم مَّغۡفِرَةࣰ مِّنۡهُ وَفَضۡلࣰاۗ وَٱللَّهُ وَ ٰ⁠سِعٌ عَلِیمࣱ)
[سورة البقرة 268]
((Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.))

Indeed, what Satan wants from us is immorality which leads to poverty in life quality. And following Allah’s commands brings blessings and forgiveness. We need to be sencere and ask Allah for guidance…

5 Likes