Sirāt-e-Mustaqīm // Muslim Community // Daily Diary

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

RAMADAN REMINDERS

Ibn Abbas reported:

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:

“Know that there is much good in being patient with what you detest, victory will come with patience, relief will come with affliction, and ‘for indeed, with hardship [will be] ease [i.e relief].’” [94: 4-5]

[Musnad Aḥmad | 2804]

1 Like

3 Likes

Ramadan is coming to an end ikhwan, make the most of time that is left.

May Allah accept our prayers, our deeds which are for him(swt) alone☝

4 Likes

2 Likes

I am officially 100 days clean now.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Two books are for motivation…(quotes)
by Mufti menk…
Download it…

3 Likes

Beautiful Nasheed

2 Likes

Last fasting today.

Make sure you thanked Allah for everything, as he allowed you to be able to fast and allowed you to be able to do all tilawat the whole month.

And dont be sad because you did not perform all things well, do istigfaar, be humble, ask aafiyat for this life and aakhirah.

Lailaha illallahu wahdahu lasharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wahuwa alakulli shai in qadeer.

La haula wa la quwwata illa billah.

May Allah accept our Ramadan.

5 Likes

Aameen…
EId mubarak to All my brothers…

2 Likes

Eid Mubarak for everyone
Don’t forget to pray for our brothers and sisters in Palestine :pray:

4 Likes

Taqabbalallahu minna Wa minkum
كل عام وانتم بخير

Eid mubarak

May Allah free masjid al aqsa from yahood and save all our muslim brothers and sisters from the zionists,
May Allah give us victory over the oppressors

May Allah give those innocent muslims a chance to live a life where they can pray and worship peacefully.

May Allah give us all the courage to follow the footsteps of Rasoolullah(saw) and feel proud to be Muslim(practice Islam openly without hesitation and shame)

Ya Allah forgive us all and save Ughyur Muslims…

Ya Allah protect our sisters from those lusty animals, Ya Allah destroy the enemies of Islam.

4 Likes

Salam Alaykom,
Im happy to see muslims here in the community and im happier to know you are here to please Allah and become a better muslim.

Id love to have you all as companions, especially knowing that we have the same motivation from the start.

So whoever sees my post add me via my code: tpu6g7, i will follow back

And feel free to message me if you ever needed help or someone to talk to.

Hold on to your seeds brothers and ask allah for support and guidance
and pray for our brothers in palestine and all muslims worldwide.

Be strong, lower your gaze, pray and take care
Good luck with your journeys brothers

5 Likes

In sha allah brother

2 Likes

Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters, let’s keep strong and abstain from this sin that attacks the soul

4 Likes

@Gokura brother I have a suggestion

See if you can change the name of this thread and keep it active because I want this to be a thread where Muslims can seek help through Islam, not just regarding quitting pmo, but doing other good deeds as well…

3 Likes

@Gokura brother just add //Muslim community
It’s only my suggestion…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes