Dragon ball Fandom 2 ( Diary of Saiyans )🐲

Now I am gonna do write it all
Day 5 my rain

Exercise :muscle:t2: - :white_check_mark:
Meditation πŸ§˜β€β™‚ - :white_check_mark:
Study :open_book: - :x:
Cold Bath :bath: - :white_check_mark:

Alright guys welcome to another day and today day name is my rain :cloud_with_rain: I like rain and today happened rainfall and go down and enjoy rainfall and play there for 1/2 hour until it ended and then I go bath in my home :house_with_garden: and then I am going to sleep bye guys meet you on another day :hugs: and my ptm is tomorrow and I am scared too
bye guys :wave: and I am gonna Wiinnnnnnnn

1 Like

Day - 6 my masters

Exercise :muscle:t2: - :white_check_mark:
Meditation πŸ§˜β€β™‚ - :white_check_mark:
Study :open_book: - :x:
Cold bath :bath: - :white_check_mark:

So today guys I had my PTM and it gone right :+1:t2: but my teacher only told one thing that my camera is not on so this was the thing only and in today day (episode) I want to talk about my masters and they are many like Samaranjay, Ashmatt, Govind 19, Nofapmaster, rewire user, zorim, prox and many more they all thought me many things and I mentioned them today bcz I truly believe now that I will do this I will tell you all about my secret teqniques which I am using in my journey bcz those teqniques are super effective but super weird too. i wrote diary early bcz I am going somewhere in :night_with_stars: Byeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:

1 Like

my one of my master @debellator relapse 10 houses ago but also believe in him he can do this he is a phoenix and a Berlin with 100% power so let’s do this all of you give energy to @debellator by upping your hand like this
IMG_20210703_104152
and now onwards if anyone relapsed i will give them the power of motivation like this :raised_hands: well originally it’s a teqnique in dragon ball to give energy to someone to make a sprit bomb :scream_cat:

2 Likes

:sparkles: 1 week done :sparkles:
Thanks everyone for helping me to achieve this one week :blush:

2 Likes

:sparkles: 2 week done :sparkles:
just wait I will give update waiting for something

1 Like

Nice :fire:. Keep going.

2 Likes

Thanks so much bro sorry for late reply and I am leading more phone usage so I am not regular on diary

2 Likes

Damn bruh. Thanks! xD

2 Likes

Lol thanks to you too but thanks for what bro :grinning: and I got to know you are having exams best of luck for exams

2 Likes

No worries :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Oh and I said thanks for the dragon ball thingy

2 Likes