Dragon ball Fandom 2 ( Diary of Saiyans )🐲

:dragon: Hello guys my old diary which was Dragon ball Fandom 1 was stoped because I didn’t replied for few days now this diary will go nowhere in this diary I will try to be more active as much as I can
So About my intro I Armaan I Saiyan fusion I am 14 years old I am from India UP and I do eat,speak and see like human and a shocking thing is that I look like human too :open_mouth: and I study in school also :open_mouth: in Cambridge School Greater Noida :school: this all my info :sweat_smile:. I will become superhero when I grow up :sunglasses:. :dragon:

6 Likes

Day 14
Today in the morning I did :-

• Meditation :white_check_mark:
  • Exercise :white_check_mark:
  • Cold Bath :white_check_mark:
    And then I didn’t study bcz schools are not opened yet it will be opened on April 5 :love_you_gesture: Then I played with my sister she is 2 years old then I watch some TV and ate some food like humans
    and then in evening I go to play football and come at 7:30 today a newbie member of our group was teaching me football and in an angry way he said that I don’t know how to play football I said abey saale Tu to abhi Kuch Dino se football khel Raha hai mein 2-3 salo se bhi zyada khel Raha hu :joy: and then came home and just this happened
2 Likes

Share your love with your family bro, they pay back in kindness and affection which can even melt the hardest of asses .
It takes many tries to quit PMO.
You can’t expect to quit PMO on your 1, 2 or 3rd attempt.
It’s like fitness, you keep training to become fit.
Likewise,the more streaks you break (totally not on purpose),the more bigger your streaks get, you will understand why things happen.

Keep fighting,you are young, at a good age to grow healthy.
If you are able to quit PMO now, your life is settled :wink:.
And another thing, addiction leads to shrinkage in the front part of your brain.
The earlier you quit, the earlier you leave and the less your brain shrinks.

Anyways ,
Stay Strong, we are here to support each other.

2 Likes

I think that you are saying this bcz of my football fight incident :sweat_smile: I said him like this bcz he did alot means uska bohut zyada hi ho Gaya tha and thanks for your motivation now I am feeling more energetic :smiley:

I did not read the football part, btw I just shared my thoughts based on experience.

1 Like

ohh :hushed: it’s okay :sweat_smile::relaxed::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Who is your favourite character from DB?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for late reply my fav character is Vegeta from whole DB Universe and I like Vegito too what’s your favourite.

2 Likes

Day 15
Today I broke my highest streak I am so happy I joined here at 2021 Jan now it’s been 3-4 Month Today I got pain in my toe because of high speed football crashing at my leg.
Today in the morning I did -
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold Bath :white_check_mark:
In Afternoon or whenever I take phone or any device I do meditation before taking it and I always go to play in evening today was not some special day :blush:. In night I will do my special technique -

Secret Technique - :white_check_mark:

Peace :v:t2::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I like this dbz/s concept here.Very good :+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice bro :fire::fire:.
But breaking the streak means relapsing, I think what you mean is that you broke your highest streak record and you are now on highest streak of your life, right?
Keep going kiddo. You are doing great.

Hmmmm like practicing kame hame ha or something :joy:?

3 Likes

oh yeah sorry I misspelled I wanted to say that I am now on my highest streak and I didn’t relapsed for 15 days this is my 15th day :sweat_smile: if I write day 1 it means I relapse and I will tell you all the secret technique if it worked on me well its been working for me for this whole 15 days but this technique is weird :joy:

Nice bro keep going :fire:

:joy::joy: no problem dude, apply whatever suits you, and when you feel it might work for others, share it.

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be coming a super law case with a dealer I think tomorrow I would need help of @GOVIND-19 I think :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Dealer as in drug dealer? Ungamma, you’ve been doing drugs huh? Don’t do drugs bruhhh

2 Likes

That’s nice. I haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but currently Piccolo:)
His ability to control the anger and meditate on it - fascinates me.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: It’s more serious than drugs

2 Likes

Every 100 day I will change my DP like -

100 : Super Saiyan Vegito
200 : Super Saiyan 2 Vegito
300 : Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
400 : Super Saiyan 4 Vegito
500 : Super Saiyan 5 Vegito (non canon)
600 : Super Saiyan God Vegito
700 : Super Saiyan God Blue Vegito
800 : MUI Vegito
900 : Vegito Non Canon Forms
1000 : All Dragon ball Character

It will be like reward for me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, what are you up to :joy:, don’t forget you are 14.

3 Likes