Dragon ball Fandom 2 ( Diary of Saiyans )🐲

Day 1
After long time coming back
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Study :x:
Cold Bath :white_check_mark:
hello guys I needed a help can anyone tell me some exercise bcz the exercise I do I think they are normal I wanna do some hardworking exercise and I also saw many people changed their Profile image and I liked it and after long time read @GOVIND-19 And @The_integrous_one diary :relaxed:

2 Likes

You also change your DP then. Follow the trend we set!

2 Likes

sorry guys I relapse and this happened when my mom said that she will not give me phone for one day after that day I thought to write my diary but before going to rewire companion my urges became strong and I relapsed

1 Like

Oh man :sweat_smile:, don’t worry bro, get back stronger, you can do this.

1 Like

:dragon: I am sorry for not writing in my diary but I saw so many things happened like @The_integrous_one was going to leave rewire but good to see that so many people United and supported him to not to leave :grinning: I also wanted to talk to @The_integrous_one but I am reducing my phone usage for a few days and the result is good :relieved: and I want to thanks everyone in rewire companion and last thing I want to recommend everyone a thing it’s Krainagrzybow TV pls search on yt if you want :dragon:

1 Like

Day 4
now I think I will be regular :slightly_smiling_face:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Study (alot) :white_check_mark:
I have been not regular these days but I will try to be regular. today in our home mango Sabji is made I think people would know Mango Sabji and did some of the holiday homework then played games and the game I play has nothing triggering it’s like a dragon ball card game but there is only one thing this card :

that triggers me lol :joy::joy::joy:

(sorry if this image was inappropriate for anyone)

1 Like

Day 5
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Study :white_check_mark:
Today I studied alot and then I played games and today in our home is going to make pasta :spaghetti: and it’s very tasty :yum: and spicy :fire: and nothing much happened .

1 Like

Day 6
Exercise :x:
Meditation :x:
Study :white_check_mark:
I am not able to see other diary post for few days and nothing happened today it was a normal day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:star2: 1 week done :star2:
thx for everyone support :relaxed:

1 Like

guys I am so happy today bcz I got my DB legends account back and got so many things for comeback bonus and when I was going to summon I got this

2 Likes

Guys I had made 12 days but then I relapsed and gone fro checking RC and found that @The_integrous_one relapsed but I hope he grows more and much faster he is stronger than me and he can make it up to 999 days :fire:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Thanks bro. I am back on track, I’ll give my best.
You can do it too :fire:.

2 Likes

I was just going to break record and then the Samsung girl came I think some of you may know what’s that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and one more thing I changes DP into horror

2 Likes

granny 3 is here pls download it’s very good game

2 Likes

Day 1
Exercise :muscle:t2: - :white_check_mark:
Meditation :person_in_lotus_position: - :x:
Cold bath :bath: - :white_check_mark:
Study :open_book: - :white_check_mark:
Now I am gonna do it till 999 days I am going to do this :crossed_swords: :dagger: sorry nothing happened today I just ate my food and studied played games and just going to eat dinner :stew: :relaxed:

2 Likes

I left RC for 2 days then said that Discord is better than RC but a legend came and taught me that

RC is life

@debellator know who I am talkin about

Credits - ( @The_integrous_one for teaching this bold letter thing )

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: my pleasure :v::v::v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

omg I am not able to write in my diary for whole 4 days and the reason is lazyness I am active in exercise and meditation but writing a diary I become lazy sorry for bad English

1 Like

but my dream was to become a diary man and I am not able to check other dairies too but today onwards I will try to check everyone diary i am not able to check my friends diary also :frowning:

2 Likes

omg my diary would have died I want to thank @debellator for not closing my diary :blush:

2 Likes