Dinner, Onion, Garlic and Wet Dreams

Guys, I do have a serious confession to make about the connection of food we eat, wet dreams and recovery.

On the first November, I started to consume food without onion, garlic and spices. An absolute cut in these things. First week being rough be body adopted to it really good. The streak counter was around 120+ days but the urges reduced drastically. No horny dreams but rock solid boners during the morning.

I am surprised because my energy and focus had never been on such a plateau of high.

Today I did have a mini wet dream. The reason I am calling it a mini because the diameter of the wet spot wasn’t even more than 2 inches. Whereas previously it used to be like wetting more than half of one leg and leaching onto the bed sheet and mattress along with that groggy feeling for next 48-72 hours. But today it was a normal day for me like other days.

Having light dinner along with sleeping early and waking up before 7am on daily basis helped me to retain semen for 24 days in a row.

On a personal level, I will suggest to abstain onion, garlic and spices in your recovery period i.e. minimum of 90+ days. Please do include meditation, physical activities and cold water baths to get the best of the day.

Peace!

2 Likes