Diary written in blood 🩸

Day 6
No urges, another ordinary day. I am tired it was a long day.
Today I:
-was at school
-had a guitar lesson
-learned german language with Duolingo : 22 minutes

4 Likes

why are you learning German dude

I already have an intermediate level English exam. My next ambition is to learn German. I really like that language. I listen some German artists.
Respectivelly I would live in Austria

2 Likes

The song of my day :

1 Like

The song seems heavy metallic, like death note op2

1 Like

I see, i also want to learn German. Will start soon!

2 Likes

Or Fire force opening 2
(Coldrain-Mayday)

2 Likes

Nice bro. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Yes, like fire force op 2
Also, thanks, All the best you too!

2 Likes

Wie geht’s ?

Why are you learning German, bro?

1 Like

Mehr geht ist gut (I hope it is correct. I don’t know the phrase “so-so” xdd
I am still at a very beginner level
I explained in a previous answer.

2 Likes

Will be Mir geht es gut

Mir - For me
es - It is
geht - going ( 3rd person present simple )
gut - good

I am also not so good in german

255 Day streak in Duolingo so far :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oo I was wrong.
I only know just a few phrases.
Goddam that was embarrassing :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Day 7
1 week✔️
Another ordinary day. I feel so-so. My mood is little bit depressed.
Today I:
-was at school
-learned German language with Duolingo : 27 minutes
-practised on the guitar : about 20-25 minutes
-tried to learn math but I feel hopeless. (I can’t stand out math.)
Today I:
-plan to continue learning math

Song of my day :

Day 8
Nothing special, weak urges but I can handle. My mood is a little bit sad. I am lazy and I have no motivation.
Today I:
-was at school
-practised on the guitar : about 10-15 minutes
-learned German language with Duolingo : 34 minutes
Today I:
-will going to work

2 Likes

Day 0 again
I feel depressed. I relapsed. I could not control my urges. Am I hopeless? I hate myself.

Ok so warning this may sound harsh, but I’ve been saying this a lot because it needs to be said, just keep that in mind. Actually you could control your urges, never say you can’t because that is lie. You can always stay in control, no one ever forces you to do anything, no one puts your hand in your pants. Now an urge popping up is not in your control, but what you do with it is your choice, like this phrase I like: You can’t prevent a bird from flying over your head, but you can prevent it from building a nest on your head. Basically it’s saying you can’t control your thoughts, but you can control how you handle them. So take a look at all the advice we have here, there are all kinds of ways to handle your urges, try and find some of your own! And no, you are not hopeless. No one is. Every single person on this forum has the potential to be free. I mean if you look at me right now it seems like I really don’t have a reason to be trying right now, I love self-pleasure, I would never have wanted to give it up if it weren’t for the people around me, and for the greater good. And maybe one day I’ll realise that it was an even better decision that I could’ve imagined and that living the NoFap lifestyle is way better than fapping. I hope I’ll get there. My situation may look pretty hopeless, but I’m not. I still have hope and I know that I can quit. And I know you can too. Do not hate yourself, because God put you on this Earth, and He gave you a purpose, God doesn’t waste humans. If you live up to your potential you can be so much better. Instead of hating yourself, find what went wrong last time and improve, even if it’s a little bit. And you should never hate yourself because we love you. RC loves you. I don’t think Taher would have created this forum if it wasn’t out of love for the people who would join, so that they can be set free! So as it’s community we also love you and are here to support you. @The_integrous_one @Forerunner @Binocular @prothekter_aden come help a brother out.

And listen man, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Keep going, and keep fighting. You’re amazing.

5 Likes

And dude sometimes it’s about going forward even when you don’t want to. You can have ad blockers and work out and study and do all kinds of things to help you out, but it’s inevitable that one day you will want to quit, I hate that day, but if you can make it through those days, each time you will get stronger. So push even when you don’t want to because it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. You have made my day a little bit better. Thank you and thank you to the whole community
I never planned to give up. I want to beat this. But someday the urges are hard.
Every relapse makes me sad.
I lost my days that motivates me

2 Likes