Diary of Aragorn

Thank you brother. A little bit of encouragement and push from companions really helps in our journey. It feels like we are not alone. We have friends who are fighting along with us. It make us stronger.

4 Likes

Keep going and don’t look back, there is nothing to see in that dark place anyway.

5 Likes

You know this is a lie. We all care about you. The amount of times we have reached out to you shows that.

Every single day after 8 days is a cause for celebration. We are all cheering you on. You are leading a new life now, all you have to do is keep going one day at a time.

4 Likes

Congrats on having done 14days. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks lot brother.

After a lot of struggle, something to be happy about in my life.

Let’s sail together

1 Like

I know that brother. And thanks a lot for the help you all done.

I was really feeling lonely and alone when I wrote that down. That’s why written something like that. I was just pouring my mind in to the diary.

Am sorry if you are hurt my words.

You are a rolemodel for us all. A path that we can follow. Thanks a ton.

1 Like

Quite true. I find being in touch helps. Just talking to friends about our feelings and words of encouragement.

1 Like

14 Days Completed

Thank God.

Yes, I have completed 14 days, that’s 2 full weeks, of NoPMO for the first time. Am super happy. Am excited. Lots of struggle last year. Many start overs and failures. But I persisted. And this year, its going to be different. A good difference. I don’t know how to motivate others like many good amazing companions here. Am a simple man. Knows simple things in life. I just know that I should not fall back. I have to celebrate each day from now own. I have to be happy. I have to think that am happy every single morning. I should focus on the positive things in my life. Then I will be more happier.

NB: I don’t know why, the forum has become inactive these days. Or is it just my feeling. Many people who was active on the forum disappeared. What just happened?

4 Likes

15 Days

Thank God.

One more day completed. A better day. I was happy. I was excited. I worked out. I spent time studying. All over I was enjoying the day.

Today is going to be more better. I have my goals for the day lined up. Small achievable goals. The small achievements will motivate me further.

I no longer over think. Over thinking about future or tomorrow is bad. It leads to anxiety and paralyses me from my work today. I only know that I will do my best today. I will complete my tasks for today.

And like a small boy, am happily excited for tomorrow.

Peace

7 Likes

16 Days

Yes, Thank God.

Am so happy. It was a good day yesterday. I was productive. Better than the past few days. I was being very interested in my work. All with the positive attitude. I stopped overthinking. Only focusing on the day at the hand.

Today will be again a better day. Am smiling now. Because am full of positivity right now. The mind is clear. Am confident and energetic. I can achieve my goals for today. The small achievements make my day the best. They will push me to do more. And that’s the best feeling ever.

I have more slet esteem and confidence in me. I think that I can complete the task in my hand. I have enough time and ability to do it. And am unique. My work will speak very good about me. And it’s all good right now. And it will all be good today.

Peace.

5 Likes

17 Days

Yesterday was again a good one. Thank God. One more clean day in my life. Am 17 days clean now. I could be productive yesterday. Worked out as well.

Started today well waking up early. But now continuous negative and pessimistic thoughts are coming. I snapped out of an urge in this morning. Some flash back thought triggered it. But I could act at the right time and did not give in. Thank God again.

I will be productive today also. Better than yesterday. There is no place for negative thoughts in my mind. Only positive. There is no use of over thinking. I don’t over think. Am man of today. Today is important. Only today. I will work to complete today’s assignments. And I will complete them with a smile.

Its going to be good today.

Peace

5 Likes

20 Days

To be frank, I am not feeling good in past two days. I was constantly having thoughts of a relapse. The flashbacks and thoughts was filled in mind. Couldn’t be productive in last two days. Fully wasted these two days. I had some other commitments. But still I should have worked a little bit atleast.

Or am I punishing myself too much? We have to give ourself some time to adapt also. I shouldn’t be so strict on myself. I am working enough. The results may not be seen soon. But it will come. I have to be patient. I should not punish and blame myself for everything. That will push me down and make me depressed further. That’s not good.

Always be positive. I am positive. I can do this. The thoughts are temporary. It will fade in time. It has no power over me. I am in the driving seat. I know I will succeed finally. I am person who works hard. This is a difficult phase in life. It will also pass like anything else. The Almighty won’t leave me alone. He is my support. The difficult phase will give rise to better future. The happiness.

And today is going to be a good day. Better than yesterday.

Peace

3 Likes

You are absolutely right. I should revise my reasons. I should make it clearer.

21 Days

All thanks to Almighty.

Finally, I have completed 21 days in my journey. That’s three full weeks. I can’t believe that I have reached this far. From the struggling new comer to NoPMO life to a 21 days of clean life.

To be frank, I was not the productivity best in all these 21 days. Some days were very good. Some days were worst. Some few days i totally wasted. But still all these 21 days have one thing in common. I didn’t do PMO.

I don’t know how next part of this journey will unfold. But I already got some trailers. My urges started increasing in last 3-5 days. The flashbacks kept coming back. The rationalisation of M being not that harmful if done less frequently is starting to pop up. This is the biggest enemy. I have to be extra careful.

I have still time left. I can do better than what I have already done. And Almighty is always watching. He is helping me in this journey. To become successful. I just have to continue. There is no single reason which is worth for PMO. Not even a peak worth my time and energy.

I have to reach my goals. For that I have to be clean. The clean life will boost my confidence. It makes me thing more clearly. My life will become a blessed one.

Today is going to be a good day.

Peace

4 Likes

Thanks for the motivation and support.

Yes, I won’t let the untrue rationalisation take over me.

I will succeed.

23 Days

Thanks to the Almighty.

Its getting difficult these days. The urges are stronger. Rationalisation of going back to PMO is frequent. The flashbacks and thoughts coming every now and then. Productivity went down. Sleeping has increased.

Its not a good feeling now. I don’t know how to proceed. I hope that everything will come to a good ending.

5 Likes

After a long gap, I decided to come back to forum and update about my journey daily here.

6 Likes

Welcome back bro…

3 Likes