Diary of Aragorn

Brother, the year is not completely wasted if you break past your highest streak before it ends. You can prove to yourself that you have grown and improved in 2019.

3 Likes

Yes.

That’s what am aiming for now.

1 Like

The year is not over yet!

You can look back at this same year you’re disappointed with in the future with great happiness and gratitude that you kept coming back and pushing yourself, so you could finally end the year strong and make great changes.

Try putting in even more effort into your plan when you reach day 5. You start strong but the energy seems to die out around then. Anticipate the threats you face after making it past 5 days, and go even harder.

There is still time left to say "December 2019 was the last time I did PMO!"

4 Likes

This is exactly what’s happening. I have to be more vigilant on those times. I will make extra efforts to go through my goals and reasons of my NoPMO journey. I will make my journaling consistent and adequate. I will cross my best streak this time.

3 Likes

Day 2: Done

Today was very tough. From the morning to evening, I was getting bomabrded with urges. Couple of times, I started typing the website name in the browser address bar. But before clicking enter, I came to the awareness of what i was doing. I asked myself; do i really want to go that path again? What will happen to my dreams? Will I be able to achieve those by going this path again? Didn’t this proved me a lot of times that there is no real pleasure in doing this again?

Those self questioning saved my day. I also took cold shower. But the urge thought was continuosly floating in my mind till evening. In evening I took a shower. After that I felt little relieved. Watched a movie after that. Now going to sleep.

Now, I completed 2 fully clean days. But i have this concern. I couldn’t be much productive these two days. I was constantly battling with the urges. I can’t let it continue like this. Main aim of me being in this journey is to become more productive and give extra focus to my studies. Battling urges and having clean streak without me being productive will definitely affect me badly. If i dont become productive, i will feel sad and this sadness may lead to a relapse. This has happened lot of times.

I am thankful to God that I could stay clean for last 2 days. Now, i have to be productive tomorrow. I have to work maximum number of hours.

Just 23 hours more to reach 3 days milestone.

4 Likes

Hardly 2 hours into this day after I wake up, I already beat two urges. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

I am like:

This is my life. I am taking the ownership now. You have no place in my life anymore. Am not gonna return to you. I have works to complete and dreams to achieve. And I will not stop until I reach goal. So go back to your cave.

Good morning companions.
Have a good day.
:smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

It’s somewhat paradoxical that ‘adult’ entertainment may revert our brain wiring to a more juvenile state. The much greater irony is that while ■■■■ promises to satisfy and provide sexual gratification, it delivers the opposite.

3 Likes

I am rooting for you. Let’s get through the hard days to get to the good ones. It definitely takes time.

3 Likes

Very proud of you brother!

Every time we conquer the urges, we prove to ourselves that we can do this. It’s a very different feeling to just hoping the urge will go away on its own. We realise that we have the power and we can always choose how we want to react.

4 Likes

Day 3: Done

It was marathon urges yesterday. Atleast till evening time. But every single time, I started to become mindful. My awareness has increased. I get to know the moment the urge starts to arise. And I catch it at the beginning itself. I didn’t let the urge to become bigger and overtake me. I practiced breathing exercises and also meditated afternoon. Fequency of urges is very high in these initial days. But am finding ways to tackle each one of them by strictly following my good habits, one at a time.

I am destined to be good. Am having the potential to be the best. And I am starting to use it now. Urges will come and try to persuade me. But there are better things to do in my life. I have great dreams. And the success is waiting for me. I am ready to grind through the path. Am enjoying the process. This is a one in lifetime experience. And i am proud of myself for doing this. Because very low percentage of people in this world is actually doing this. And am one of them. The unique group of people who decided that they are in control of their life. And am one of them. And one of the best.

Thank God.

4 Likes

Thanks for supporting me in this journey. It means a lot.

I will take time. But it’s worth every second of it.

Let’s Do It Together.

3 Likes

Yes man. This feeling of being in control is absolutely fantastic. I can’t imagine how good you are feeling at this point of time. Huge respect. And thanks a lot for being a constant support.

2 Likes

Trying To Add Some Colors To My Journey

5 Likes

Oo I like this! How did you create this brother?

3 Likes

Any word document application. Just create a table and merge cells at appropriate places.

2 Likes

I fell down guys.

Am sorry for disappointing you.

Am really sorry.

1 Like

can u please send this template?

1 Like

PM me your email ID. I will send you the file.

Otherwise you can also create one. Its very simple. Create 2 tables in Word with 9 rows and 6 columns. Merge appropriate cells. (See the image i posted for reference)

1 Like

You will never disappoint as long as you keep going brother.

4 Likes

Yes brother, I am not giving up. Right now 16 hours have passed. Its 19th December today. My best streak till date is 8 days. This means that I still can overcome my best streak before the end of the year. And that’s exactly my goal.

I have written down why I relapsed and exactly what should I do, one after another, when a new urge arises.

3 Likes