Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Day 17
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting: I need to do this with focus before sleeping
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min pull legs core, back: 10 min ×2, 1 hour basketball
:white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Detox: 10 hours
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
:white_check_mark:Walking (5k steps min): 7k steps
:white_check_mark:No sugar
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I put my phone on detox for almost 10 hours after posting here. Took a mindful walk in the surrounding after lunch, went to play in evening, good games today, walk to the court was also mindful, after returning home I took a bath and journalled about where I went wrong last night, I planned that in the day itself that I’ll journal about it in evening, and that journaling session was nice, I realized I had been using insta for absolutely no reason, and the reasons my mind built up to use insta were all hoax, I also forgave myself for what happened by putting into action some things that won’t lead to the same mistake, especially journaling and deleting insta were main. Then I meditated had dinner, watched tv with family and did some pending habits. I’ve scheduled a detox from 11 pm today already till tomorrow morning. Last night only God saved me :sweat_smile: and it was a good reminder to put things in order that I’d been doing wrongly. Anyway I’ll be sleeping after sometime now.

9 Likes

Gonna be the best decision down the streets of memories.
Going good brother :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah bro doing something good

3 Likes

I don’t know if you guys have seen this, but this is by far the most amazing fan animation I have ever seen

Day 18
Studying
Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min push day, back: 10 min
:white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Detox
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 15 min
:white_check_mark:Walking (5k steps min): 7.5k steps
No sugar: Had 1 spoon chocolate peanut butter
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Ok so today was going good, did habits in morning, watched Disney’s Mulan in afternoon, went to play and then the results came, I didn’t get selected, needed 2 more marks for selection.
I am feeling that I haven’t felt this sad in my entire life :sweat_smile:, because everything went well, Group Discussion, interview everything was good, I had good rank as well and I still didn’t get selected, most of the times when things go good, positive results arrive but this time it came as a shock :sweat_smile:. But I know I’ll have to get back on track study wise now, more patience required.
Goodnight.

9 Likes

Plus I failed NNN now. What a stupid decision it was. I should’ve just slept the stress off but no I had to act stupidly.
Anyway now starting again.

6 Likes

Brother first of all don’t get discouraged… Cause u know u tried your best… But you just have to cling on to the hope that there’s something better in your bank account of happiness. Trust me brother sometimes clinging on to hope gives people A LOT of Motivation.
Your reason for relapse was a harsh news. Which led to intrusive thoughts and then forced u to turn to pmo and u not being the right mind state relapsed…
Well whats done is done… You have started again. Its a good thing.
But next time work harder and most importantly keep hoping.

(About NNN, you’re a SILVER NO nutter according to reddit.)
Tc bro. Don’t get stuck in chaser.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. :heart: :people_hugging:

5 Likes

It sucks to miss something by small margin, that too despite having a great Gate rank.

It’s okay bro. Something wonderful is awaiting for you.

4 Likes

Everything will be alright.
Learning from your mistakes would be the right tthing to do now!

3 Likes

Thanks bro :people_hugging:

Thanks thanks, working on that.

3 Likes

Time for revenge.

3 Likes

19 Nov 2022, day :zero:
:white_check_mark:Morning workout: About 20 min, pull workout
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
:white_check_mark:Meditation: Just some Anulom Vilom and Balayam, I’m thinking of adding these in my routine, my father told me these help in hair growth. My hair were falling some time ago, they are ok now, stable, but it’d be best if I add these in my routine.
:white_check_mark:Playing basketball in evening
:white_check_mark:Walking: 6.8k steps
:white_check_mark:Shutdown ritual, planning next day
:white_check_mark:Gratitude.

Ok so I messed myself up even more by relapsing, I relapsed in the day again, like no effort at all just relapse.
Now I’m remembering this line from a song, “losing is easy winning takes bravery”, and it’s frickin 100% true, even with no fap, it’s so easy to just make searches and keep watching without restraint, I really felt this, the same thing I was struggling to prevent felt so easy to do.
I need to be brave if I really need to win.
The way I handled failure by taking refuge in pmo tells me how much I need to work on myself yet, still a lot to learn, can’t get complacent with myself.

Now about tomorrow, I’ve to fill an application form, order a book and start studying, I am getting confused what to study but I’ll start by revising a subject that I feel I am somewhat weak in, and I’ll read few notes etc that I made while I was preparing for interview, my confidence in my interview skill is shattered because I got pretty less marks but I’ll work on that, I’m gonna buy a course for upcoming interview, they organise mock interviews etc as well so I’ll get to know where I am lacking. Time to redeem myself.
I know big talk :sweat_smile:, but if we don’t decide big how will we achieve big.
I had been doing things without restraint lately but now I need to develop the skill of managing time again, because I need to study as well along with maintaining my daily habits.
Thanks all for the support.

8 Likes

Abhi toh maine upar ka dhang se bhi nhi padha :smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes

Lol you wrote the above post time to revenge almost at the same time when I was writing this :joy:

3 Likes

I thought that was today’s journal :sweat_smile::rofl:. I skipped some of the posts :new_moon_with_face:, but gonna read that girl related post :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

You’ll be disappointed :joy:

1 Like

Title of my st :smiling_face_with_tear:. (Sad tape)

1 Like

Ok bro imma sleep now. Goodnight :people_hugging:

1 Like

Good night bhai :smile:.

1 Like