Diary (A New Arc) 25M

I think you got motivated, you thought that, if you are going to abstain today you will play game of thrones perfectly.

:smirk::smirk:

4 Likes

Hainji??? Are kehna kya chahte ho? :joy:

3 Likes

…abstain today from pmo, you will have it with someone :wink:.

3 Likes

Well she found it lengthy, she couldn’t solve one question because time was less. And I heard that exam was actually lengthy, I don’t know about toughness.

Damn :joy:. I think part with Jesse’s recovery is good, we can relate to that. And also the decisions people take in this show because of impulses and then they have to face the consequences is also somewhat motovating.
Don’t spoil anything tho, I am at 4th season ep 3 yet.

He was talking about breaking bad.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

High iq
Lmaoooo genius!!! :joy::100:

4 Likes

If your talking about me, i was talking about GOT only :joy:

3 Likes

@prothekter_aden this was for breaking bad :joy: and you quoted this.
That’s why I thought you were talking about breaking bad and that’s why I even made conclusions what might have motivated you for it :rofl:, because these things motivated me as well.

3 Likes

Thats it, time to jump out the window :joy:

3 Likes

I also thought that it’s for reproduction tutorial classes (Game of thrones) :joy:.

3 Likes

Way to go @Sholt_Tenkerrot :joy:

6 Likes

🅓🅐🅜🅝

I didn’t notice that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Congo for 69+ posts :joy:.

4 Likes

Day 8

1. Study
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening): detoxed whole day except for about 2-3 hrs in afternoon
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

Today I looked up the forms and all that are required to be verified online before going to college, so I am going with my father tomorrow to get some printouts and also for making a medical certificate. Then I filled up two application forms. Watched the show for sometime, also about the pizza that my parents were bringing, it was not just one pizza, it was pizzas :joy:, I had 6 slices yesterday and 4 today :rofl:, never saw such an abundance of pizza. That’s about it, I’ll sleep in sometime after watching some breaking bad, I am at the end of 4th season now, I’ll finish it by day after tomorrow most probably. I would have finished already but I had some forms and that online document verification to handle :joy:. Ok seeya.

10 Likes

Day 9

1. Study
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening): Till 4pm, didn’t use much even after that.
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake

Went with my dad to get some printouts and medical certificate in the morning, worked out after returning, in the afternoon watched the movie ‘main hoon na’ with parents for some time, uploaded documents for online verification in the evening, then we all did kirtan for some time, had aloo pyaaz paranthas for dinner. Didn’t find time to watch breaking bad today, but I’ll watch it now, I am at last season (5th season) now and the ending of 4th season was :star_struck::fire:, if it was the ending of the show I would have accepted as well, it felt like a good end, let’s see how they wind up the plot in 5th season.

8 Likes

You survived till end? Well you can pat yourself😂

4 Likes

It was nostalgic, we started watching midway though.
Nostalgic because I first watched it when I was in kindergarten probably :joy:, with my maternal uncles and aunts (my mom’s cousins) who all are close to me, I hace spent a better part of my childhood with them.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one yeah! That Sushmita left Srk. Is now of Mr Modi’s. In between that we grew.

2 Likes

Yeah :rofl::rofl::rofl: what has she done.

2 Likes

Day 10

1. Study
  4. Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  5. Limiting sugar intake: Had bournvita milk

Woke up late, did my morning chores and habits until lunch, watched the movie maleficent with family during lunch, it was nice, took a short nap, watched some Breaking bad, then cooked kadai paneer for dinner. Will watch some more breaking bad before sleeping, the show is ending and I don’t want it to end now :joy:, but yeah I have things to look forward to after ending this.

5 Likes

I cooked it once and it was tasty :yum:. Ik what happened next, everyone appreciated you for that , but i won’t appreciate, cause aap hume nhi dete :smiling_face_with_tear:. Chefrajay.

:smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:
Open invitation to my home, anyone’s free to visit anytime, I’ll cook.

4 Likes