Diary (A New Arc) 25M

What’s in the menu :joy:? Paneer? Pizza?

5 Likes

You know what I cook, I’ve mentioned a couple of dishes overtime, I’ll cook on demand :joy:

5 Likes

Day 11

1. Study
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

Went to gurujii’s old ashram with my dad and sister in the morning, his samadhi lies there now, my father also had some other errands, after that we watched 2nd half of the movie captain Marvel while having lunch, then took a nap, one of my friends called me that people play full court basketball now a days, I haven’t been to the court in last 10 days because no one good was there to play but I went today and yeah played a lot, some good players were also there, we played two games full Court, one upto 70 and other upto 100 :joy:, in 2nd game it was raining a little and ball became wet, I missed quite some threes because of that and we lost that one 85-100, I was the only one carrying my team lol, others on my side weren’t that good, and even I was missing so yeah it was bound to happen, but we won the first game 72-38, I shot like 8/10 threes in that one. Some of my old village friends were also playing there, they all are usually busy with paragliding but now a days there’s a halt on if because of rain so all of them came to play.
Anyway, I took a bath after that, now I’ll have dinner, then finish Breaking bad (finally), I have just last few episodes remaining and it has become interesting af, well the whole series was interesting and awesome right from the beginning to end :fire:, tbh I don’t want it to end now :joy:. I’ll focus on fixing my sleep and exercising more for the rest few days I have before leaving for college, though I am pretty sure I am gonna be cramped up tomorrow :joy: (my feet legs and back feel dead already), I didn’t play at all in last 10 days and I hadn’t played full court in more than a month now, so yeah :joy:.

6 Likes

I want to join with you can i?

2 Likes

Hi @Nova7, it’s @The_integrous_one 's diary, feel free to reply at any time, share your thoughts, give likes, etc… If you mean by joining with him, to find a companion ( by sharing code ) well that’s on samaranjay to decide.
Welcome To R C F :innocent: :raised_hands:.

3 Likes

My sharing code - gsx8bt

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ok bro, I’ll add you.

2 Likes

If you wanna join a challenge then :-

There you go brother.

@Nova7

1 Like

Ah I was out of likes, consider me liking it.

4 Likes

Thank you bro :heart::heart: for adding me

2 Likes

Wtf :slightly_smiling_face::joy::joy::joy:
Timepass as paragliding… what a luxury you have there…

2 Likes

Where do u stay bro🙂

2 Likes

Nah most of my village friends have a career in paragliding, they are totally free now a days because paragliding is off

5 Likes

He is my neighbor :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:, i saw him many times there, everyone in our neighborhood call us Samarsholt :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

What does it mean :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:?

1 Like

I aam from Bir Billing are of Himachal Pradesh

4 Likes

Rewire duo … known throughout world.

2 Likes

Samarsholt ke pung pung kaarnaame :joy:.

No sts.

2 Likes

It means I shot 8 three pointer shots out of 10 attempts.
Basketball had two types of shots basically, 2 pointers and 3 pointer (in shot called three directly)

3 Likes