Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Congratulations :tada::tada:

4 Likes

OMGGGGGG LESSGOOOOO BHAIIIIIIII
FIREEE :goat::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Oh my God do many wishes :joy:, I was thinking of posting a short post then going to sleep.

:handshake::grin:

:partying_face:

Yeah.

Bhai aankhon me aansu aa gae :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::people_hugging:

Thanks bro.

Thanks.

:muscle::fire:.

@tushard964 your post was nice. I don’t think you needed to delete it.

10 Likes

1st April Day 7

Today I felt the same energy which I felt in my good streak few days back especially in evening, and maybe that was because I took good sleep last night.
I enrolled in a fitness programme from today, 100 days transformation, I’ll have to get out of my comfort zone for that and I am fully ready, the accountability will be nice plus I’ll have extra motivation because I am paying for it :joy:, not much though, 3499 for 100 days so affordable. Let’s see how it goes, will be going to gym every morning now on. Tomorrow morning we havw cricket match at 7 am after match I’ll go to gym, then snooker and then to nearby city :joy:, packed Sunday.
Today played football and snooker, ate outside I guess for the last time for next 100 days :joy:, Idk how I’ll manage 100% healthy meal plan, let’s see but as I said I am ready to get out of comfort zone for it, results are guranteed if I put effort from my side otherwise moneyback.
Anyway it’s 11 already I have to wake up at 6:30 and bath is pending, so I’ll bath now and then go to sleep.

10 Likes

This one line is very inspiring for me. I finally saw someone here who is investing money for self improvement. I am taking this idea now. :blush:

6 Likes

Ah thanks :sweat_smile:. I guess it would be worth a try. It is one of my dreams to get a good muscular body and I wanna put atleast one sincere effort for it.

6 Likes

2nd April Day 8

I was surprised no one made April fool of me yesterday :joy:, it’s probably because I take all kinds of lies too seriously so everyone knows not to lie around me :joy:.
Well my fitness trainer asked for 24 to 48 hours to prepare my plan so I decided to chill even further, went to play cricket match in morning 6:30, we won that, then slept and went to nearby city in the day, I ate a lot, really, one medium sized pizza, one icecream sundae, sweet corn, tho this comprised of both my lunch and dinner but honestly I didn’t even feel good :sweat_smile:, this happens so rarely, there was a Sundae named “Guilty pleasure” I was like wtf :rofl:, the name opened my eyes :joy:, it was like I wasn’t even feeling guilty by eating all that, I am more than ready to cut all such junk out now, I feel fat :joy:.
I also bought some nice new clothes. Watched movie a for sometime, I am probably gonna finish it before sleeping.
I also have to go for football practice tomorrow morning as I am supposed to play football in regional tournament from out team :joy:.
About gym, well I gotta find one hour for that anyhow, just waiting for my bro to turn up with a nice plan for me :crossed_fingers:. But no more eating out now, and I’ll be avoiding all kinds of sweet stuff except tea 1-2 times max.
Time to sleep goodnight.

8 Likes

Bro exact same thing happened with me.
Like ive been wondering if im all right or the World is all right? :joy:
Cause har sal koi na koi chutiya humesha kuch kaand kar deta hi tha

6 Likes

7 Likes

@The_Rising_One

Oh bhai ! Maro mujhe maro :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

One Friend fooled me by telling me "Bro , Your result is out, please check it in department’s website” :rofl:

4 Likes

Bro @tushard964 I Know you’re trying to share some positive posts with everyone but I would like to ask you to please create your own topic in which everyone can voluntarily see them instead of posting them in random threads. Thank you.

6 Likes

Are you a bot?

(20 Characters)

4 Likes

Bruh :neutral_face::skull:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Dude chants in others’ diaries
Chant in your own bro
Its good but you shouldn’t do it everywhere , feels like spam .

6 Likes

I was scrolling down thinking when it will end :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Bro…I wanted to report spam or off topic. But I didn’t. If further this types of spammy affirmation post happens I will report his affirmations no matter how good it is, no matter what the affirmation says.

4 Likes

4th April Day 10
Yesterday I played football both in morning and in evening, so I becamw too tired and went to sleep without posting, feeling tired today as well, we had cricket match today which we lost, there was also some issue in office because of which we might get some problem with food and upcoming tests, but whatever, no one cares. One of the teaches who came to teach us today was related with iskcon, after listening to some of his words I realised that I need to rethink my schedule and include meditation and spirituality in it, I was feeling a little stress because of office related issues and the pressure to handle new routines (gym, fitness related) and my mind was thinking of going for pmo, but I realised this is just to escape from that stress/work and my mind just wants to run away rather than facing things. So I went to eat out :joy:, so that atleast something good happens today. Now I am going to sleep. Will sleep 8+ hours. Goodnight.

10 Likes

After completing day 11 I relapsed and after one day from that I relapsed again so it’s day zero now.
:smiling_face_with_tear:
I didn’t post here idk why, maybe because of being “busy”.
For now just putting this stupid update, will write a detailed post today night before sleeping.

6 Likes

Yeah man same , Today I relapsed too and I updated my three hours after, yaad hi nhi rehta.

6 Likes

Whats happening man 3 down at same time :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes