Diary (A New Arc) 25M

It’s more hostel life than office during training period.

4 Likes

29th March Day 4

Again whole day in office but we did nothing, just some practice for skit and group song, some time in arrangements for evening function and then funcion in evening till 9pm, Then I talked at home and came to know that I already got two marriage proposals :rofl: (Rishte), but not getting married atleast till next year.
We played cards afterwards, I had a fast today it went smoothly but I missed out on a lot of snacks and dinner that was served in the function but it is what it is :sweat_smile:, we keep eating everyday anyway.
Tomorrow is Ram Navmi I am hoping that I’ll get a chance to go to temple. I also need to contemplate some of the life decisions I’d been takinv lately. Will find time for it, again wanna rant a little about my roommate but it’s fine, chalta hai sab :joy:.
Goodnight.

7 Likes

:smirk::smirk:

Which brings me a question. How many marriage proposals you had till now bro :joy:

3 Likes

Those two were first, I was a little shocked and happy at the sams time :rofl:

5 Likes

Sarkari naukri ka jaadu babu bhaiya

3 Likes

bruhhhh congratss lol

5 Likes

Bro stfu :joy::joy: itni jaldi shaadi karlega toh aadi aur main aa hi nhi paayenge :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Me and boys in samaranjay marriage
pan-and-chia-dancing

7 Likes

Shi h bro. Par abhi isko shayad 1-2 saal to lage ge.

4 Likes

Yeah most probably at age of 26 :joy:. So after 1 year atleast.

:muscle::joy:

Thanks lol

4 Likes

30th March Day 5

Even though I spent just 1.5 months in iitd but I still miss that time sometimes :sweat_smile:. Such nostalgic feelings are linked with songs mainly, Like if you are listening to an old song you remember the time when you used to listen to it, and songs which you play in special times stay in your head with memories forever.
Anyway :joy:, well I have bought how to be a stoic book hard copy as well but I didn’t even open it once, a wierd connection has developed with some friends here now and we keep chillimg together in free time, there are two three people who go to play snooker with me, we play cards after dinner, I was thinking that I am gonna miss these people for sure when we’ll be leaving for different places because we literally spend all day together except sleeping time :joy:. But again this all is a part of life.
I am listening to bhajans and still posting sad shit like this :rofl:.
I played football for 1 hour today, then snooker 1 hour and cards 1.5 hours :joy:. Next level chill.
But I am late again. Will not be able to take enough sleep, will have to make do with 6-6.5 hours sleep, will take a nap in the day tho.
I am cherishing this short hostel life period completely, I’ll have enough time to work on myself when I’ll have to live alone :rofl:, but such time I won’t get again so yeah going with the flow.
Goodnight.

8 Likes

Didn’t post yesterday because I fell asleep :joy:, did get about 8 hours of sleep. The day was similar to other days except one thing that I got my first salary :partying_face::face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

Aa yeahhh :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
First salary of life

6 Likes

You joined in December but first salary in April ? :face_with_monocle::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He joined in Feb , not december

4 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Party

5 Likes

Oh I misunderstood. He was selected in December not joined :sweat_smile: I thought he joined.

2 Likes

Oo bhyi congratulations :v:t2::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::fire::fire:

5 Likes

The moment when you realize you’ve made it :face_holding_back_tears: we all witnessed rise of samaranjay! :place_of_worship:

7 Likes

Congratulations brother @The_integrous_one :partying_face::confetti_ball: keep on shining and rising in all fields and may god bless you buddy :face_holding_back_tears: :pray:

5 Likes