Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Bros keep pushing. This is not the time for relapse guys

7 Likes

:people_hugging:

Relapse cycle sync :rofl:

No time is good for relapse :triumph:

7 Likes

9th April, Sunday, Day 1

Oof, finally found time to write a post here.
Today morning I went to play football but no one was there except 1-2 people, I watched the cricket match which was going on for a little while and then went to gym, had nice 1 hour gym session, in last 5 days I went to gym 3 times, I need to be more regular but even since I bought that course my fitness motivation is going good, better control on food consumption and more regularity with gym plus I have been enjoying gym sessions now.
After gym I went for a haircut, haven’t had a haircut since January :joy:, it’s 1:35 pm, I am planning to take a short nap and then at 3 pm we are gonna go to nearby city for good food and roaming in a Mall :joy:, I already have new shoes clothes and sunglasses for it :joy:.
Hmmm about relapses, idk how much I have updated here on streak countef but last one was yesterday afternoon which I’ve updated.
Yesterday evening I went to play snooker but there were a lot of people and I got a little bit angry for some reason, then I roamed alone thought about why I got angry and I realised that this happened once before as well and I had relapsed that day as well. Then I went to township temple, sat there for some time, prayed and came back to room, cleaned the room, Only Almirah arrangement hasn’t been taken care of reat everything is better. Last night I was again making plans for relapsing :rofl: but I don’t know how and when I fell asleep, act of God, God saved me.
Today after haircut I washed some clothes, listened to bhajans, had veg Biryani for lunch and now I am in my room posting this.
Gist is that I had some relapses, they didn’t affect my routine/work much except somewhat reduced energy, some distraction and constant thoughts about how to get rid of relapsing, bhagwan hi sahara hain.
Ok then seeya. Happy Sunday.

6 Likes

Realised one thing today, that dressing well and grooming well boosts your confidence to another level.
We went to mall today, I dressed well and got so many compliments and stares :joy:, even some of my friends here got jealous :muscle::joy:.
I had no such intention tho, I just wanted to look good and it has definitely improved my sense of self respect.

13 Likes

that’s my man. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

@The_Rising_One Nice :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW I got selected in ONGC as well and I’ll be switching my job there in few days/weeks/months.

13 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations brother :partying_face::fire::muscle:

5 Likes

Congratulations bro :clap: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Man congrats
bruh I’m feeling so jealour rn :joy:

5 Likes

Bhai abhi 2 mahine tak nahi aa rhi ONGC ki joining :joy:. Pizza party is still possible.

Thanks bros @Forerunner @LL667788

:joy: bro you are gonna join me soon :muscle::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

thanks man. abhi thoda josh bhi aa gaya :joy:

3 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I secured 12/15 in ONGC interview which is one of the highest, Mock interviews helped a lot, all the interview related failures that I faced till here summed up for this success​:sweat_smile:, My reputation regarding giving shitty interviews among my friends has been finally nullified :rofl:.

10 Likes

You also prepared for gate bro?

2 Likes

Best wishes bro!!!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::tada:

3 Likes

He is preparing this time

2 Likes

Oh ok… Nice nice… Next gate boy from rc :zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

yeah that too in mechanical engineering :grin:

5 Likes