Destroying Urges

Sharing code - ve1hew

Current streak - 44 days
Highest streak - 44 days
Age - 22
Gender - M
Location - India

Why I want to create a group
To help fight urges. I have seen people falling from greater mountains just because of an urge or a trigger. I have seen people fighting battles alone and giving up to those urges. I have seen people inspiring others when deep inside they are fighting somehow standing in the edge of the mountain.

images%20(11)

Rules of the game

• Whenever you have an intense urge or you feel like masturbating. Open this group and give us some kind of motivation . It can be a motivational quote or an image or a video or your words , anything that will inspire others. In this way you will motivate yourself as well as others and you will gain powers to defeat your urges easily.

• Open registration for helpers. Anyone can tag there mate or companion in his or her post . They can talk about the urge and defeat it making it a comfortable process.

While others can drop in any form of motivations whenever they feel like.

REMEMBER WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER , THIS JOURNEY MIGHT BE HARD ,IT MIGHT BE BRUTAL , IT MIGHT SEEMS POINTLESS AT ONE POINT BUT AT THE END IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT.

12 Likes

You can register yourself as a helper. Your purpose is to help those who are having an urge and they can tag you.

Helpers
@tuku

2 Likes

10 Likes

Facts :muscle:

4 Likes

I feel urges to watch p***, so i just post a quote.

4 Likes

You choose to be a champion, then act like one. Defeat that urge. Feel the urge as it vanishes. Don’t even take a peek.

6 Likes

images%20(15)

Remember you are what you feed your mind. Feed your mind hope, positivity , your vision in life!

8 Likes

Yes!!! brother @tuku i will defeat the urges and prove myself to be a champion.

4 Likes

Congrats @tuku

This group is Unique and is helpful than most of the groups out here.

I will definitely post here if i feel vulnerable.

Just Add one More Rule : Open Registration for Helpers

20180501_115702

When someone gets Urge… he can either write a post OR tag the Helpers.
Helpers purpose is to make the Urger comfortable with the situation.

Every Urges defeater gets 1 point. Each help giver gets 1 point.

3 Likes

Sure @Sahas. …

1 Like

Your mind is craving for some quick dopamine. You might want to just take a peek or fap to some filth videos just this once to make you sick again. But somewhere inside of you , you’ve always wanted a life to be happy and to be your best version. At the end of the day , it’s your choice what you really want. Choose wisely. @Ashketchum07 @IWantToBeHappy @Sacred

6 Likes

Go for it :blush:

4 Likes

9 Likes

2113b7ec822bdfa48398e4627fa8d001 let see how far we go… goodluck

6 Likes

Damn right @kraveshrek :fire:

1 Like

With an urge rigth now… very usefull to read the posts !! thanks. Makes me realice how regret I will before PMO

3 Likes

hi stay strong:muscle::rage::facepunch:

5 Likes

Keep trying, one day you will make it.

8 Likes

keep going :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

tenor
We gonna defeat them. They are getting weak.

8 Likes