Destroy PMO December Challenge. {GROUP closed}

@NhTbH You can share your thoughts experience articles anything on NoFap Journey. This is not compulsory but always promoted from my side.

I was about to put that. Hey @rhybha I just found out you entered your name without sharing the details. Please do the needful asap.

Welcome here @mildthinks brother. Just tell here if you need any kind of help related to NoFap. Always be there.

@KG19 See post 18 of this topic.

1 Like

So. @SincereDev

Step 1:- Click on your DP icon.

Step 2:- Click on your username.

Step 3:- A drop down menu will show. Choose preference in that.

Step4:- A new window will open. Next to preference. A drop down list is available. Select interface from that.

Step 5:- Now you can change your interface easily.

Hope this helped. It would be much easier if this app supported Screen recording. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Screenshot_2020_0901_054601

Hey @Guddu @mildthinks you had just relapsed. Dont you now. Chaser effect will be more now. If you relapse you will lose the challenge and go into Droppers section. I dont wanna see any of us 28 there. Never use mobile after 10. Sleep at 10 if there is no imp. Work. If there is. Then finish that and go to sleep. Take cold showers with your eyes closed remembering your God. Just pray to him daily. He will give you strength. I recommend you to read Bhagwat Gita As it is. This really helps. Just read that by heart. Jai siya ram.

4 Likes

Count me tooā€¦

Current streak - 3

Highest streak - 15

Pvoodh
23 male
India
Hs-82 days
Cs-0days

1 Like

your streak is still showing 82. Please mark the relapse in the app section.

??? Whats your sharing code?

This is my sharing code pr2fml

Sharing code - 7ho2du

Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 5 days
Age - 23
Gender - M
Location - INDIAšŸš©

I donā€™t have the rewire companion app

1 Like

Absolutely my bad @Mahesh27_03

Sharing code - l7po4p

Current streak - 62 days
Highest streak - 99 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - INDIA :india:

2 Likes

Okay. Please share your details in the same format as post 1. Else i cant add you.

H. S. 99? Thats good. I believe you can not only make upto 100 days but 500 and 1000 days too. Keep it up bhai.

Add me plzā€¦
Sharing Code-daaf29
Highest Streak- 332 days
Current Steak - 140 days.
Country - :india:

Gender-M

2 Likes

Hey brother. Your streak is quite impressive. Can you please share your experience and some tips for us. That will be very kind of you.

1 Like

Just getting constant urges and brain fog shit itā€™s crazy man

1 Like

Challange started today! All the best everyone.

2 Likes

All the best bois, itā€™s Serene September. Letā€™s gather up all sexual thoughts and transmute the hell out of that energy.

3 Likes

Hi Bro

Count me too

Sharing code - pr2fml

Current streak - 3 days
Highest streak - 15 days
Age - 26
Gender - M
Location - India

Hey guys, I have another insightful video for young men out there struggling, if you have time watch this. :smiley:

1 Like