DEMON to DEMON SLAYER "CHALLENGE"!🎯

Day 7
Weekly Challenge Starts from Today, I’m in (also 90 days). Small steps make long journey shorter.

4 Likes

I add myself on the scorebord, i want to join

2 Likes

i want to join this challange

3 Likes

NO JERK JUNE
:dagger: WEEK 5/5
:dagger: DAY 1/2
:crossed_swords: only 2 days to complete a clean month!
Also,
WEEKLY CHALLENGE
:white_check_mark: Day 1 complete
:sunny: Day2/7

6 Likes

@Angelo34 and @anon4159895 welcome to the challenege, please give your details in the format given below-

1 Like

Oh fuck I don’t know what happens to me on 8th day. :whale: Had a wetdream half-awake, I think because of my sleep position. Anyways, Resetting my counter. :sweat:

1 Like

@rowdy_nik, wet dream is not considered as relapse. I don’t think you should reset your counter.

3 Likes

Current streak - 22 days
Target /ULTIMATE Goal to achieve- 1000 days
Highest streak - 120 days
Age - 30 years
Gender - Male
Location - India
Status - Single
Sharing code- wyocpt
Challenge / challenges interested in- all of them.

3 Likes

Current streak - 17 days
Target /ULTIMATE Goal to achieve- 1000 days
Highest streak - 49 days
Age - 18 years
Gender - Male
Location - USA
Status - Single
Sharing code- rv3d97
Challenge / challenges interested in- all of them.

4 Likes

I think it was my thought process that led to nightfall & I was deliberately laying on my stomach while erected. Damage is done now. I will bounce back though!

4 Likes

NO JERK JUNE
:dagger: WEEK 5/5
:dagger: DAY 2/2
:crossed_swords: Last day to complete a clean month!
And
WEEKLY CHALLENGE
:white_check_mark: Day 2 complete
:sunny: Day3/7
:crossed_swords: Keep slaying your inner demons, you have control over your life not them

:trident: One of the toughest battle is not one which we fight outside but one which we fight inside

:shield: GET READY FOR NO JIZZ JULY :dart:
CHALLENEGE STARTS TOMORROW!!

Brothers, who are falling I just want you to focus on weekly challeneges, just try to complete all weekly challeneges of upcoming month and soon you will have a COMPLETE CLEAN MONTH!!

6 Likes

WEEKLY CHALLENGE
:white_check_mark: DAY 3 complete
:sunny: DAY 4/7

Congratulations to all brothers who have completed their month clean, winners list will be declared by Friday!! (No JERK JUNE)

:dagger: I wish everyone the very best, may we conqure this bad habit for good and add a clean month to our lives, be productive and be better than yestarday…

NO JIZZ JULY STARTS TODAY!!

9 Likes

I will participate soon.

2 Likes

Current streak - 4 days
Target /ULTIMATE Goal to achieve- 90 days is the first Ultimate target
Highest streak - 81 days
Age - 21 years
Gender - M
Location - India
Status - Single
Sharing code - 5x6e28
Challenge / challenges interested in - All challenges

3 Likes

Welcome brother @HappySoul, happy to see you here!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Count me in for the next challenge

3 Likes

:crossed_swords: (Winners) of NO JERK JUNE (monthly challenge) (01-06-2020 to 30-06-2020) :trophy::tada::trophy:
:trident: 15 WARRIORS :shield:

I have a lot to say this time!!

:white_check_mark: @_TIGER (uv0i08) 24d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(joined 1.5months ago)

(Was new to the forum when the challenge started and yet has managed to win all the challenges till date, really appreciate that :clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:)

:white_check_mark: @The_virtuoso (eom7lb) 41d :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(joined 1.5months ago)

(you got this brother, new and still slaying all these challenges!! Don’t stop now, a great life lies ahead!! :tada::tada::confetti_ball:)

:white_check_mark: @Reborn4 (v7usg6) 26d:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(joined 2 months ago)

:white_check_mark: @simion (e2c1cg) 42d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military:
(joined 2 months ago)

(were New to the challenge and new to the forum and yet won all the challenges from the first participation, great job brothers :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:)

:white_check_mark: @Tagore (tn1ii4) 50d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
joined 3 months ago)

(This man right here needs no introduction, I got to know today that he also joined a few months back, see him now, such an inspiration!! :fire::fire:)

:white_check_mark: @drago (hy2c5r) 59d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(Joined almost 3 months ago)

(Joined few months ago and se his streak now, unstoppable!! :+1::muscle::tada::tada:)

:white_check_mark: @Brahmachari_17 (vt9fry) 104d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(joined 4 months ago)
:white_check_mark: @Kaizen (elmade) 38d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:
(Joined 4 months ago)

(yeah brothers, few months in and still slaying don’t believe me? see their streak! kudos :confetti_ball::fire::fire::muscle:)

(Rest of the list is according to the streak, you guys did really great, amazing job :+1::+1:)

:white_check_mark: @17ripu.jhala 332d :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

:white_check_mark: @Ashu321 (8gheah) 218d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

12 Likes

:crossed_swords: (Winners) of NO JERK JUNE (monthly challenge) (01-06-2020 to 30-06-2020) :trophy::tada::trophy:
:trident: 15 WARRIORS :shield:

(Rest of the list is according to the streak, you guys did really great, amazing job :+1::+1:)

:white_check_mark: @orelpa (r2zd6p) 129d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

:white_check_mark: @babi (daaf29) 50d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

:white_check_mark: @selfconqurer (hbfj3h) 62d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

:white_check_mark: @Sans (95g30t) 16d:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports:

:white_check_mark: @Martial_Beast (xatx66) 30d :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :medal_military:

(you have always been my inspiration brother, since last person standing 6.0, I guess before that )

:crossed_swords: Brothers who could not keep up till the end, you have what it takes, we are together in this, just one day at a time and we will have what seems impossible right now!!

8 Likes

Thanks a lot brother.

2 Likes

@selfconqurer

You have always supported me since the beginning. And I’m very happy to see your progress brother.:blush: Congrats on making it this far! Now you are my inspiration. Keep going like this. I want to see you going beyond 1000 days and I’ll be coming behind you. Lead our path to glory! Together we will make it happen :muscle:

5 Likes