DEMON to DEMON SLAYER "CHALLENGE"!🎯

Ofcourse, you can add yourself on the scoreboard, you are welcome here :slightly_smiling_face:… All the best, stay strong :muscle::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @selfconqurer
Added myself.

3 Likes

Current sterak: 115 days
Target: 150 days
Highest streak: 115 days

4 Likes

Current streak - 0 days
Target /ULTIMATE Goal to achieve- 90+ days
Highest streak - 10 days
Age - 20
Gender - M
Location - India
Status - Single
Sharing code- 4hsar5
Challenge / challenges interested in All of them

4 Likes

Welcome to the challenge @rebornravi99 and @nofapp_champs, I’ve added your names on the scoreboard!!..
@rebornravi99 please share your sharing code and the names of the challenge that you are interested in.

2 Likes

@selfconqurer Thanks for this brother. I normally look forward for these moments. For the work that you do, may you be blessed. In this journey that we are on, I pray for your victory brother even as you continue to try and uplift us along the way.

4 Likes

@selfconqurer, could you please add me on the scoreboard, aswell? I’m new in this challange.

4 Likes

@comingclean Sure, you are welcome here, I have added you on the scoreboard…
Please give your details in the format given in post 1.

3 Likes

@comingclean

Current streak - 1 days
Target /ULTIMATE Goal to achieve- 104+ days
Highest streak - 52 days
Age - 23 years
Gender - female
Location -Europe
Status - Not married
Sharing code- sev3i3
Challenge- like this one.

4 Likes

Good to see you around here. @comingclean Welcome! Let’s journey together.:blush:

4 Likes

@selfconqurer challenge starts tomorrow, right?

2 Likes

@debellator Yes, challenge gonna start tomorrow, I am just editing the list of last week’s weekly challenge winners and with that I will announce weekly challenge (next) in the group.

2 Likes

@sevenwekay your sharing code is not working, please provide a valid sharing code

1 Like

:crossed_swords: (Winners) of Weekly challenge 4.0 [(28-06-2020]to [04-07-2020] winners:trophy::tada::trophy:**
:trident: 33 WARRIORS :shield:

:shield: @_TIGER (uv0i08) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @The_virtuoso (eom7lb) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Reborn4 (v7usg6) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Simion (e2c1cg) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:
These are the guys who have shown real determination from start, keep it up brothers!! :clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::+1:

:shield: @Andydufresne (on3oco):1st_place_medal:

:shield: @TheStranger (5cu5no):1st_place_medal:

:shield: @nejihyuga (5tenpz):1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Angelo34 (rv3d9) :1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Peter1505 (yoyy3k) :1st_place_medal:
These warriors are new to challenge and yet showed great discipline… Victory is yours brothers :tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::muscle::muscle::+1:

8 Likes

:crossed_swords: (Winners) of Weekly challenge 4.0 (28-06-2020 to 04-07-2020) winners:trophy::tada::trophy:**

:shield: @avbuz (10vr7r) :1st_place_medal:

:shield: @shinjin (trjv0p) :1st_place_medal:

:shield: @AAKK (43lugl) :1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Devil_killer7 :1st_place_medal:
This is their first victory here, you showed your inner demons who is the boss!!
You have done really well, don’t look back now…
:clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::+1:

:shield: @anon14496424 (56e7am) :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @abulkalam5936 (buk9dd):1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @saksham3 (pfxjly) :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:
These brothers have taken a great stand after a major setback, you got all the strength and determination, just keep going towards a bright future… You guys are a winner!! :trophy::tada::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

:crossed_swords: (Winners) of Weekly challenge 4.0 (28-06-2020 to 04-07-2020) winners:trophy::tada::trophy:**

:shield: @Yash99 (14ho46) :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @chhava (5snchg) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @alexcoz600 (jb4y4m) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @anon15901281 (65feff) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Karan050 (xno9ys) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Azeem29336 (hykt0e) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::1st_place_medal:
These brothers could not finish last time but took a bounce and came back like a warrior!!
Congratulations
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada:

(This time I’ve decided to chang the order of streak :point_down:)

:shield: @Martial_Beast (xatx66) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Sans kaorikaoriMyozono (95g30t) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Selfconqurer (hbfj3h) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

7 Likes

(This time I’ve decided to chang the order of streak :point_down:)

:shield: @Kaizen (elmade) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports:

:shield: @Tagore (tn1ii4) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @babi (daaf29) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @drago (hy2c5r) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Brahmachari_17 (vt9fry):1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Orelpa (r2zd6p) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @Ashu321 (8gheah) :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:shield: @17ripu.jhala :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::medal_military::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

:crossed_swords: Brothers who could not keep up till the end, you have what it takes, we are together in this, just one day at a time and we will have what seems impossible right now!!

Next Weekly Challenge is gonna start tomorrow!!

13 Likes

My name in the top of the list, gives me more motivation. If I will do bad things, you will remove my name I don’t want this. :grin:

4 Likes

hey @_TIGER . Why you wanna do bad things bro . Don’t think negative … Be Always postive … Even if you know that you are going to be defeated …
Be positive let you to fight bad things … and I want you always to be top … :wink: …Do whatever it takes to hold that position … .

Hey @selfconqurer Just remove me from 90 days challenge … I failed on that … I already update my streak .
I want to be part of New weekly challenge …
This time I will nailed it …
All the best to all .

5 Likes

@selfconqurer
Update my sharing code- (87berl)
Thank you|.

2 Likes