✈ Defence Squadron (challenge)

Here!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

3 Likes

Yup… here I am… ready to protect earst burghlow… with my bro @ysub let’s do our best brother

4 Likes

here Aye Aye captain :v:

3 Likes

Fairencourt is secured sir

4 Likes

Here, Sir :+1::fire::100:

You can count on Us !

4 Likes

Jolly good Sir @Keats
We’ll ensure daisy cutters and keep them canteen cowboy’s away. No hand to gland combat for us, ever!
Throw One Up,
Ash

e

7 Likes

Yes… :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Ufjfzlhxcl

3 Likes

Yup spidey…

Lets protect our neighborhood…

2 Likes

here

for east burghlow

2 Likes

HERE @Keats, also please note I didn’t Relapse, Just Like to start from a new Day, Last Relapse was on June 30th, between 7am and 8am, For my personal reference.

2 Likes

Hey @keats

Interesting idea. If you form a new squadron add me also.

Sharing code :: 8d0oz6
Current strak :: 0

2 Likes

@Keats @Sasuke @GOVIND-19
Here
I’m glad to be your teammate. Let’s do our best to protect our beloved beautiful district, Kinnaird Station. 88,000 people are depending on us. We have to do our best! :grinning::tada::muscle:

3 Likes

Hey, to my squad fellows, add me: vz60rt
I want to know more about my brothers here.

Roger that, @Evolved, no worries.

The challenge hasn’t officially started yet, I’m waiting for all our flyers to check in. Hopefully soon (I may call up one of the Reserves in the event we have a no show).

Once we have started, however, please only reset your code for relapses (or let me know ahead of time).

3 Likes

well well :sweat_smile:
@Keats this challenge is different and new ideas ,it the same purpose but new in the same time
I was hoping to have a chance to join any Drones addict, but it’s really okay , my chance is out now
I want to say thank you for the great and mighty effort to do this challenge

It’s really great work :+1:

Fight with strong # :muscle:

More responsibility is must for now # :muscle::muscle:

All the best for all fighters in here

3 Likes

Would you like to join the Reserves, sir?

(You may also get called up in the tragic event we were to lose a pilot).

1 Like

I don’t ask for this because I was hoping to be one of the main ones, but I don’t know what my role is as a reserves @Keats :sweat_smile: add me change my mind …
Sharing code : lmbhdu…
Because really I am so excited for it

1 Like

If one of our fighters from Squadrons 1 or 2 get shot down twice (and become a casualty) you will be called in to fill in the gap. You’re kind of like the cavalry charging to the rescue. It’s an important job

Also if enough volunteers join to form your own Reserve Squadron you will join the fight that way.

1 Like

Understand sir :sweat_smile::raised_hand: thanks …

1 Like

Sure bro. Let’s try our best . :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like