✈ Defence Squadron (challenge)

I am sorry guys! I relapsed! I am out of the challenge now because of multiple relapses. The urges had become uncontrollable and I failed because of them. Now, it’s important to beat chaser effect.

Daily check in :white_check_mark:

DAY 78

1 Like

Today was my 2nd relapse guys, I had a good time with your challenge @Keats bro, do your best everyobe :relaxed::relaxed:

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 1

Air raid warning!

• 18,000 ft.

• 88 bombers

• Heading toward Kinnaird Station and Hadleigh Downes

Ready your fighters!

Sector 1 Combat Report

In an intensive battle over at
Kinnaird Station, Flying Officer @Sasuke shot down 10 bombers and Officer Cadet @GOVIND-19 shot down 12. Cadet @saksham3 was shot down. He survived the incident, however, and will return to the fighting. Nine bombers got through causing 15,000 casualties.

Over at Hadleigh Downes Officer Cadet @Strong_one shot down 13 bombers, @rewire_user - 14, @Evolved - 12 and @RaZat - 12, in an utter demolishing of the enemy forces. Well done!

junkers-ju-88-hawker-hurricane-battle-of-britain-artwork-wwi

In total 73 bombers were destroyed trying to break into this Sector over the weekend.

Thats the stuff, chaps! You continue to prove your resilience!

8 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 2

Air raid warning!

• 23,000 ft.

• 63 bombers

• Heading toward Chesterfleur and East Burghlow

Scramble your aircraft!

Sector 2 Combat Report

Over at Chesterfleur, Officer Cadet @sam133 shot down 9 bombers @Njdrna - 13 @ali4th - 7 and @anon65589122, 14. Sadly Officer Cadet @RegretHATER was shot down and took a bad crash landing. HQ has sent him home for his own safety. Thank you for your service, airman.

20210720_154848

Over at East Burghlow Officer Cadet @Mahesh27_03 was also shot down and had to bail his aircraft. HQ has determined he is to be sent home for his own safety as well. You have done your best, soldier, thank you for your service.

Twelve bombers got past him and caused 18,000 casualties.

Officer Cadet @ADI1221 shot down 11 bombers, @ysub - 6 and @loser12 - 12.

Overall in this Sector our boys stopped 72 bombers.

Great job, gentlemen!

6 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 3

Air raid warning!

• 20,000 ft.

• 80 bombers

19603b463c15d8ba752d24ebbfbffe88

• Heading toward Fairencourt and Suthernby Square

Get up there and take them down, men!

Sector 3 Combat Report

At Fairencourt over the weekend Officer Cadet @JonSnow001 downed 7 bombers attempting to infiltrate his airspace, @NOTTODAYRITIK also shot down 7, Officer Cadet @ajaxlam6, jumping into the fight with gusto, took down 8 and Cadet @piyushchandak also downed 8. Excellent Work!

79eed2f3ea1473fb38f2d2630b2ef859

Over at Suthernby Square Officer Cadet @keepFighting took a hit and went down bailing from his aircraft just in time before his plane crashed in the woods. He has now been removed from active duty for the remainder of the fight. All the best, soldier! We appreciate your service.

Eleven bombers were able to get past him, hitting some of their targets and causing 10,000 casualties.

Officer Cadet @randomguy25121980 destroyed 8 bombers, @WalKir - 11, @HealingSpade - 12 and @NhTbH 7.

Overall, 68 enemy aircraft were destroyed trying to break into Sector 3

You have continued the fight no matter the odds.

Well done, men!

7 Likes

The success of our fighters in the face of such intense attacks has not gone unnoticed.

@GOVIND-19
@Strong_one
@rewire_user
@RaZat
@Njdrna
@anon65589122
@ADI1221
@ysub
@loser12
@JonSnow001

You have all been promoted to Flying Officers

Congratulations, men!

8 Likes

Also:

@piyushchandak
@randomguy25121980
@HealingSpade
@NhTbH

You have also been promoted to the rank of Flying Officer.

Keep up the great work, airmen!

6 Likes

Fighter Command is ready to move you to active duty in defense of Sector 1, provided you agree to the rules of engagement:

Upon your response you will be added to the fighting.

3 Likes

Gentlemen, it has come down from our intellegence that the enemy will be sending much bigger raids from now on in the hopes of overwhelming us and causing our government to surrender.

However, their resources our limited.

If we can hold out for another 12 days, the battle will be ours.

On the other hand, since they will be sending more bombers every day, fighters will no longer be able to rely on their wingman to stop whatever gets through.

Each man must do his part.

You’re countrymen depend on you!

3 Likes

Flying high .
Thanks @Keats for your efforts bro

5 Likes

I’m sorry guys. We almost made it with no casualties…
I’ll be cheering you on from the hospital; I might have bailed from my plane in time but still had a rough landing. I hope you all the best, don’t let those bombers through!

7 Likes

I am still in the squadron great to see that. @Keats You can build a movie or write entertaining books for kids I am sure.

6 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 1

Air raid warning!

• 21,000 ft.

• 70 bombers

• Heading toward Kinnaird Station and Hadleigh Downes

Sector 1 Combat Report

Some ace shooting today in Sector 1

Over at Kinnaird Station, Flying Officer @Sasuke shot down 16 bombers, @saksham3, back in the fight, matched him with 16 and @GOVIND-19 downed 15.

Over at Hadleigh Downes Flying Officer @Strong_one shot down 16 bombers, @rewire_user - 7, @Evolved - 5 and @RaZat - 13.

b869961fa6961568ed0d400a20261811

In total 88 bombers were shot down trying to break into this district.

Not a single one got through!

Excellent work, gentlemen! A complete shut out. Let’s keep it that way!

3 Likes

Promotions

Congratulations @saksham3 you have been promoted to the rank of Flying Officer

Congratulations @Sasuke, you have been promoted to the rank of Flight Lieutenant

Well done, men!

5 Likes

Highest record of my career till now.:joy:
Feeling proud Indian armyy…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 2

Air raid warning!

• 14,000 ft.

• 73 bombers

• Heading toward Chesterfleur and East Burghlow

Sector 2 Combat Report

Over at Chesterfleur, Officer Cadet @sam133 shot down 11 bombers and @Njdrna also took down 11. Great, shooting, men!

Officer @ali4th took a hit and, losing altitude fast, bailed his aircraft.
He landed safely and will return to the fighting.

Unfortunately eight bombers got through as a result and caused 9,000 casualties to the Sector.

[Chesterfleur is now in the red zone as far as casualties (meaning its lost more than 50% of its population).

The residents left there have only one hope - the fighters left guarding it.]

To that end, Flying Officer @anon65589122 shot down 6 bombers ensuring no more got through in this district. Well done, lad!

At East Burghlow Flying Officer @ADI1221 shot down 14 bombers, @ysub - 5 and @loser12 - 8

5b5a3ad1ced3b6db5f5c0c5d418b88e1

Overall 55 bombers were destroyed trying to break our lines. Excellent work, Squadrons!

You have turned into a hardened group of fighters. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Share code: jm24wg
Name: Gokeen

2 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 3

Air raid warning!

• 15,000 ft.

• 90 bombers

• Heading toward Fairencourt and Suthernby Square

Sector 3 Combat Report

70806114e1dfcb91524f360330d8af01

Over at Fairencourt Flying Officer @JonSnow001 shot down 12 bombers with precision and Officer @NOTTODAYRITIK downed 10. Cadet @ajaxlam6 caught shrapnel setting his engine on fire and had to make a premature landing.

He will recover to fight again, however as a result, seven bombers got through causing 13,000 in casualties to the district. Thankfully that was the end of their destruction as Officer @piyushchandak took down the remaining 11 bombers.
Great work, boys!

Over at East Burghlow Flying Officer @randomguy25121980 shot down 7 bombers, @WalKir, also 7, @HealingSpade with excellent marksmanship took down 15, and Officer @NhTbH - 11

Another excellent defense of the district, airmen!

Overall 73 bombers were shot down trying to break into this Sector.

What a demolishement of the enemy forces! Well done all around chaps!

5 Likes

@Gokeen Fighter Command is ready to move you to active duty airman, provided you agree to the rules of engagement:

Upon your response you will join the defense!

3 Likes