✈ Defence Squadron (challenge)

Daily check in still in to fight :white_check_mark:

1 Like

10000000/100 for ur presentation brother @Keats
and those who relapsed recently…its not the end of the world…but is it the beginning of something new?? that only u have the answer!

10 Likes

It has been a good journey till now. Keep going guys! We’re doing great! :grinning:

Thank you once again my team mates @Keats @Sasuke @GOVIND-19 as well as others! I hope we’ll achieve greater heights!

Special thanks to @Keats once again for hosting this fabulous challenge as well as for his splendid presentations! Your efforts are highly appreciated! :smiley:

5 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 3

Air raid warning!

• 13,000 ft.

• 43 bombers

• Heading toward Fairencourt and Suthernby Square

No time for tea, gentlemen. Get to your fighters!

Sector 3 Combat Report

Over at Fairencourt Officer Cadet @JonSnow001 took down 10 bombers. Quite the feat, lad! @NOTTODAYRITIK downed 9 and @piyushchandak - 7 for a total of 26 bombers destroyed. Great shooting!

At East Burghlow Officer Cadet @keepFighting took a hit while closing in on his targets and had to bail.

Three bombers got past him.

He landed safely, however, and will return to the fight. His wingman @randomguy25121980 shot down 8 bombers and then went after the three, Fighter Command wishes you the best of luck in hunting those devils down, airman. Officer Cadet @WalKir - with an eagle eye - shot down 11 bombers, @HealingSpade - 9 and @NhTbH another 9 for a total of 37 enemy aircraft destroyed! Well done, boys!

Overall, in both districts, 63 bombers are down for the count.

Thats the stuff, Gentlemen. Keep clearing the skies.

(Casualty update from **Sector 2. It was inaccurately reported that Officer Cadet @Mahesh27_03 came through the last wave unscathed. We’ve now learned he did take a hit and go down. Fortunately it was only a flesh wound and he is back in the air defending his district. Carry on, airmen…)

5 Likes

Daily check in … almost relapsed today but somehow survived so yes still in the game​:muscle:t2::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 1

Air raid warning!

• 19,000 ft.

• 31 bombers

1b53dff91d8197eb9eff8b505a2c4fb6

• Heading toward Kinnaird Station and Hadleigh Downes

Sector 1 Combat Report

Over at Kinnaird Station, Officer Cadet Keats shot down 8 bombers, his wingman @Sasuke took down 7, @saksham3 - 5 and @GOVIND-19 - 7.

Officer Cadet @RaZat was able to take down 7 of the ten enemy aircraft that got past his wingman in the last wave but the three that got through dropped their bombs hitting a number of targets and causing 3,000 casualties.

Over at Hadleigh Downes Officer Cadet @vickyx took a hit and went down. Ten bombers got through his airspace. The squadron leader has determined it is unsafe for him to continue flying and he will be sent home. Thank you for your service, airman.

His wingman, Officer Cadet @Strong_one, after shooting down 5 bombers himself, has gone in pursuit of the one’s that got through. Also, Officer Cadet @rewire_user lost his steering shift and had to eject from his fighter. Thankfully he landed all right and will return. Seven bombers also got past him but his wingman, @Evolved, after taking down 12 bombers with some exquisite flying is tracking them down.
You’re our last hope, soldiers!

All told 51 enemy aircraft were stopped in this Sector.

Keep up the fight, boys!

9 Likes

@Sasuke and @Evolved you have been promoted to Flying Officers.

Well done, boys. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

I am injured i relapsed today after a 26 day streak for the first time feeling very low now and very guilty but i will rise back for sure🦅

3 Likes

Congratulations guys :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I also want to join but couldn’t understand. This looks cool though.

2 Likes

You mean can’t understand how the challenge works or how to join?

To join I only need your sharing code. There have been some openings so you could join in the fight right away.

2 Likes

We are on day 14, men, which means 2 weeks of successfully defending our homes from the nonstop bombardment.

What has been stopped is enemy planes, almost 500!

Well done, airmen!

“Never was so much owed by so many to so few” ~Winston Churchill

4 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sector 2

Air raid warning!

• 13,000 ft.

• 56 bombers

• Heading toward Chesterfleur and East Burghlow

Sector 2 Combat Report

Over at Chesterfleur, Officer Cadet @sam133 was shot down in an intensive aerial battle. He is alright however, and will be back, but three bombers made it through his airspace. His wingman @RegretHATER, after shooting down 7 enemy aircraft, is now giving chase.

german-heinkel-he-111-bombers-mark-stevenson

Cadet @Njdrna took down 6 bombers, @ali4th - 4, and @anon65589122, in a dazzling aerial display - 11. Great shooting, boys!

Over at East Burghlow Officer Cadet @ADI1221 took down all 4 of the bombers that got past his wingman in the last wave. Well done, airman!
Cadet @ysub shot down 6, @loser12 - 3 and @Mahesh27_03 - 6

0683f780023b82e6f5dc3446b5c6b1b9

In total 47 enemy aircraft were stopped trying to break into this Sector.

Keep this up, gentlemen. The enemy is definitely feeling the loss!

6 Likes

powb5j this is my sharing code bro…

Combat Report

Officer Cadet Keats was shot down trying to defend Kinnaird Station.
He has been recalled from active duty by the squadron leader and sent home for his own safety. His wing man, Flying Officer @Sasuke, was able to take down 2 of the fice bombers that got through, however the other three hit some of their targets causing 2,000 casualties.

20210716_141917

1 Like

Sector 3 Combat Report

20210716_142346

Over at Fairencourt Officer Cadet @JonSnow001 shot down 5 bombers and @NOTTODAYRITIK took down 9 however, Cadet @piyushchandak was hit with shrapnel and due to high fuel loss had to bail his aircraft (he landed safely and will be alright). six bombers got past him causing 8,000 casualties to the district.

Over at East Burghlow Officer Cadet @keepFighting, back in the fight, downed 2 bombers trying to flank him. Cadet @randomguy25121980 who was chasing 3 bombers from the last wave has destroyed all of them. Well done, sir! @WalKir with some sharp shooting and maneuvers too down 10 enemy aircraft, his wingman @HealingSpade - 6, and @NhTbH - 5.

Overall that’s 40 bombers destroyed trying to break into this Sector.

We counted on you and you delivered, men! Well done and keep it up!

4 Likes

@NOTTODAYRITIK @WalKir you have both received a promotion to Flying Officer.

Well done and keep up the great work!

5 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention, Sectors 1, 2, & 3

Massive air raid warning!

• 22,000 ft.

• 255 bombers!

• Heading toward Kinnaird Station, Hadleigh Downes, Chesterfleur, East Burghlow, Fairencourt, and Suthernby Square

This is a part of an intensive push the enemy is making on air, land, and sea this weekend.

They are trying to overwhelm our defences.

Fighters will no longer be able to stop bombers who get past their wingman as the attack is too intense.

This means each one of you are the last line of defense for the bombers you face.

We need all hands on deck. Officer Cadet @ajaxlam6, you have been assigned to No. 2 Squadron defending the Fairencourt district. This is your time to show us what you’ve got, soldier!

The Triple X Alliance is throwing everything at us. Show them how ready you are!

38144631d23eade9e07d940e52a39498

(Radio silence will now commence until next week)

3 Likes

I’m down guys, I’ll not let you down the next time
:wink::wink:

1 Like

I am in.
I dont know about it much
But sky is definitely not the limit :fire::handshake:
My code- egj6u1

3 Likes