Deadpool Forging his Future

Download Alarmy bro. Set an intense alarm with a challenge for your wake up time.

2 Likes

Thanks brother for the suggestion Ill be sure to check it out

1 Like

just a small tip …that has been working for me… take strong affirmations that you will be waking up at this fixed time…something like “I will wake up at 4 AM no matter what”… you will realize you get up around 4AM and with a good sleep… actually using intense alarms are not advisable because our sleep happens in cycles of 90 minutes …for a refreshing sleep its important to let the cycle complete.

Thanks for reminding me, i red about this trick in a book but completely forgotten about it. That was very helpful

1 Like

Wow kakashi sensei went berserk!!!
Great going bro :grin::grin:

1 Like

Great man. This time no excuses. Trust me, you don’t have anymore time and the decision that you make this moment will decide how your life will turn out 5 years after.

Each decision you make this moment counts!

3 years ago I was 17 and addicted to this shit. But I was making excuses and continuing with it. If you decide to give up this moment then you’ll will end up like me wasting the next 3-5 years.
Keep this in mind :point_up_2::point_up_2:
This very important.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought to become savage

1 Like

I appreciate your advice. And I’m very grateful that I got my Wakeup call in my teenage while many others get it after 20.
I’ll sure use that time to move forward and make my dreams come true

2 Likes

Bro can you recommend sources to study more about sleep and sleep cycles? I want to figure it out and learn more

1 Like

Wow…Such Powerful words … We’re with you @Deadpoolgupta bro… Move on👍

3 Likes

4 October
Sorry for not posting, i had exams going on, it was tiresome, but now i’ll be with you guys, today my exams got over so, ill be back tomorrow

2 Likes

5 October
:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5
:white_check_mark: Drink a glass of water
:white_check_mark: Write Goals
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Water Intake : 3.0ltrs
:white_check_mark: Reading : The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
:white_check_mark: Mulbandha
:white_check_mark: Uddiyan Bandha
:white_check_mark: Jalandhara Bandha
:white_check_mark: MahaBandha
:white_check_mark: Cold Showers
:white_check_mark: Chant the Name of God
:white_check_mark: Self-Inspection
:white_check_mark:Om Chanting
:white_check_mark: Journal
:white_check_mark: Productivity: 5.5hrs

Am I doing what It Takes?

No, I’m still not doing what it takes to uplift mylife. I’m still taking the easy path. It will not work like that. I have to work on my dreams. I should not be wasting any more moment. I should Push Myself. I have to get stronger.

What Should I do?

• I have to set up my priorties of the day.
    And then work on them to the fullest, dilligently.
    That’s what will take me up.
  • I should limit my entertainment.
  • I should set up my entertainment as a reward.
  • I should have a to do list of what I have to do this month
  • I should use the Pomodoro Technique more effectively.
  • I should make more wise choices
    These are the 5 things i’ll work on tomorrow.
1 Like

I’ve Relapsed And As per Promise I will tell my Mom About my addiction.

I just relapsed, now theres nothing to hide.
I was not staying hard, i was slipping from a few days back and I deeply regret it. I shall Stand again.
I Didn’t stopped when i should’ve knowing the outcome.
I didn’t change my thoughts or divert my attention when i should;ve
I deserved this. Now let’s change the future by changing present

1 Like

I couldn’t tell my mom about it. Im a little piece of shit that, keeps on fuckin himself up. How stupid can anyone would be. I am a fucking idiot, a total ■■■■■. I’m the biggest little price of shit. I could have prevented my relapse but I chose to fuckin give in. That was the moment I lost. That was when I fucking lost it. Fuck me . Fuck my life, Fuck this shit. EVRYTHING IS FUCKED. now what???
Just fucking try again. Just get jacked up fuck this shit.

1 Like

@Deadpoolgupta bro just relaxed don’t be too mush depressed this happens with every one just take a deep breath and start again . Best of luck for your next achivement.

1 Like

I know man, shit happens. But, the thing you should do now is get real. Yeah, only through pain and suffering we can grow. How many more years are we going to waste with PMO?
Iam already 20
You are 17, don’t worry 3 years will go very fast if you keep on pmo-ing
Then we’ll reach 27, then 30
By achieving nothing in life, no self respect, no one will respect us, we’ll achieve nothing if we continue this life style of fapping!
No one gives a fuck! We have to take ownership and get our shit together. I don’t even feel like responding in this forum these days. Yes, it helps and all but most people here want only quick motivation!
Those who need to make real change don’t even use the forum. They get out there, take actions and work there asses off!
Face reality!
People are going forward!

You have to work your asses off because you are falling behind in life.

3 Likes

Lol. “My people”. Our Charles Manson has been banned, hopefully permanently.

Disrespecting other people’s religious beliefs is a huge No-No.

1 Like

I’m back, brothers. I failed on this shit again and now I’m starting again in this sacred month of November.
I’ve been through some shit. I had health conditions and i was completely off my routine, even my usual life. For last 10days im trying to get back to my real life but Ive became weak. I cant get it right. Im trying to get back, all of my progress from last 3 months seems to fade away.

I get power when I see people kickin urges here and fighting so I came back.

1 Like

Welcome back brother!
Been following your diary for a while and was wondering where you had run off to.
So happy you’re back. It’s ok man. Everyone has rough patches. The important thing is you’re back and trying again.
Make a new plan for your life, then do it in a way you enjoy it maximum. This journey can be very easy and enjoyable. We will achieve it together.

1 Like

Thanks for support brother, I’ll try my best to become the person that made you guys follow this diary.

3 Likes