Deadpool Forging his Future

17 September
Talk about a fucked up day. I didn’t worked whole day that much. I was clearly slackin. Now I admit that i had to stay out for like 5 hrs. But i could have worked after that. I studied and found the subject difficult so i gave up instead of pushing through. I am highly humiliated and I am truly guilty of what I’ve done. I am worthy of punishment and hence my punishment will be that i’ll not use any enjoyment things for next two days, then i’ll continue with only music and quora. Well i need to polish my skills instead of bitching like this and so that it won’t happen again.
The regret is here.
Hey brothers i don’t know why I lose my spark after a couple of days. I’m getting softer on work even if i’d go all out in the physical workout. Do you have any suggestions on this @tagore
:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5
:white_check_mark: Tech Log
:white_check_mark: Drink a glass of water
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and Visualization(Beastmode)
:white_check_mark: Height increase exercise
:white_check_mark: Write Goals
:white_check_mark: Workout
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Water Intake : 2.2ltrs
:white_check_mark: Reading : Cant hurt me
:white_check_mark: Cold Showers
:white_check_mark: Chant the Name of God
:white_check_mark: Self-Inspection
:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Journal
:white_check_mark: Productivity: 5.5hrs
:white_check_mark: Study: 4.5hrs

5 Likes

19 September
Guess what I completed 30days
I took a samay off to celebrate and ill get back from monday

7 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta Congratulations bro

3 Likes

congratulations @Deadpoolgupta

3 Likes

Congrats bro… Carry on. Happy for you.:clap:

2 Likes

@_KarmaYogi @MM2020 @smarty747 thank you for your kind words brothers. I shall not forget your contributions to my achievement. This rewire family helped me reach me, it helped me unlock my true potential. Thanks you all brothers

5 Likes

21 September
(posting today cause yesterday i had some network issues)
Well today I myself fucked up my day, today i became what my haters wanted, a fucking ■■■■■. This is not what a man would do. Well fuck me. And the most vicious thing that i’ve done is that i fucking peeked. Yeah i was that little piece of shit that jacked off to p months ago. Fuck me, I deserve extreme punishment.
I shall subtract 20 days from my streak. That’s what I get for peeking. I shall beat the hell out of me for this mistake. Man can’t i even stop myself from watching what destroyed me, fucked up my life. Am i that fucked up? the answer is YEAH. I am fucked up.
I should hang this post as a poster on my fucking wall of shame.
Now what’s done is done. I have to move forward while atoning for my sins and repenting my punishment. I will punish myself by reducing 20 days from my streak and I will abstain from all instant gratification, even the little ones for 20 days. Fuck that.

Pain is exactly what i need the darkness is exactly what i need.

I should learn to embrace the pain, i have been the biggest loser in my biography, now i’m gonna turn that into a fucking great story where the main character started from nothing. I’ll make a goddamn anime on myself man. I should suffer, cry, ache and repeat.
But instead of doing that, i’m always taking the path of least resistance, i always fallback when all the noise is gone, my motivation gone. That’s why i fuckin fail.
:x: Wake up at 5
:x: Affirmations and Visualization(Beastmode)
:x: Height increase exercise
:x: Write Goals
:x: Workout
:x: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Reading : Cant hurt me
:x: hant the Name of God
:x: elf-Inspection
:x: Meditation
:white_check_mark: Study: 4.5hrs

3 Likes

Just a request!!!
If you post anything saying anything to me then please tell me what I need to hear not what I like to hear. That’s what makes us a good companion, we should all push each other, not feed each other’s ego by unnecessary compliments

2 Likes

This is exactly what we need. Man, the next time when you get an urge, I don’t care how big or small it is go and look in the mirror. Look at your eyes, dive deep and think where are you right now? Compared to yourself, the potential that’s within you what have you done? And tell the truth, if you are weak and to touched rock bottom in life or whatever tell that to yourself. It works. That’s what Iam doing to. Tell the truth!
What happens when we do this is that we face reality. We decide to fap like a fucked up monkey when we know we have one more chance in life. Man, its alright if you fap once more you’ll loose nothing but some energy and seed. Its ok, your body will produce it again. But now that you are telling the truth to yourself man iam fucked up! I’ve achieved nothing in life. Iam insecure, and all the other shit I don’t want myself to be.
When you are raw and telling this to yourself, you can’t compromise anymore. You have to take action otherwise you are done, this is our last chance bro.

Make this relapse your last.

Understand nobody really gives a shit about you or me. Everyone has their life. We’ll share words here to help each other and all but at the end its your life man. No one either your parents or friends or anyone can do this for you. Get your shit together now or forever be average.

3 Likes

:x: : Reading : Cant hurt me
:x: Chant the Name of God
:x: Self-Inspection
:white_check_mark: Study: 5.5hrs

1 Like

too many :x: dude …

You don’t have to answer like that…if you don’t agree, keep on scrolling.

2 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta I’ve been reading your hole topic from yesterday, and I’m impressed of how much determination you have, how much (it seems to me) you studied for this PMO situation…
Please don’t think you are a loser or whatever worse word you’ll find to describe yourself. ANYONE using this app has been through pretty much the same situations over and over again. “Ok now it’s the last time” “There will be no more” etc.
The truth is, we are ordinary people with an extraordinary fucked up addiction, maybe equal to other serious addictions. Be thankful for aknowledging the situation. It’s the most important.
Maybe we keep relapsing until our last breath. Maybe we fight until the end of our lives, and this is a sad story, but it don’t matter. What matters is to keep your faith in God, no matter what…when the end comes, to find you on your feet instead of surrendered to the Devil…
Anything I wrote here it’s from my many years struggle with pmo, so I feel you, when I see you expressing to your self in this pathetic way. I even injured myself from self bitting, cause I relapsed or kept on PMO without restrictions…
But its usless my friend…just get up each and every time, do us much as you can, and have faith in Christ…He suffered more than us, He understands…

I wish you all the best, and thank you, your journal is full of helpful material…

2 Likes

23 September
Man im sick today. Couldn’t take control of my life. I stayed soft, i don’t wanna be like this. There is nothing to say. I shall bring out my best self instead.
:white_check_mark: Wake up at 5
:x: : Reading : Cant hurt me
:x: : Cold Showers
:x: Chant the Name of God
:white_check_mark: : Self-Inspection
:white_check_mark: Productivity: 6hrs
:white_check_mark: Study: 5.5hrs

3 Likes

Don’t be upset bro…it happens…wishing your quick recovery. Take care. :+1:

2 Likes

:fire: WILLPOWER :fire:

Well I thought let’s share my knowledge about the willpower. It’s not fully my knowledge but also some youtubers and articles also contributed to this.
So Lets start
=> Willpower is like a muscle, it deplets, it gets stronger, it can become weak. You’ll have less willpower if you keep spending it on idle things.

=> Use your willpower wisely. Use it only on things that build your momentum. e.g. If you done your morning routine correctly, then you’ve used willpower but the momentum obtained from it effects the whole day and the converse is also true.

=>Good food and Good night sleep also helps to have a strong willpower. (again it’s needs are similar to our muscles)

=> Use your willpower on real tasks only, and for monotonous tasks make that into a habit instead so you don’t deplete your willpower while tackling your day to day tasks.

=> A study has shown that people who use willpower rarely have more of that. It doesnt mean that you shouldn’t use your willpower and give in. But use it wisely, on the tasks that actually build momentum.
Make most of your tasks into a habit.

=> 0 is easier than 1
Avoiding bad things is easier than making effort to neglect them. e.g. you started smoking and now you are trying to leave it. But it would’ve been a lot easier not to smoke in the first place.

=> Environment
Well resisting anything would be a lot easier if you dont have acess to it in the first place. e.g. Resisting sweets is a lot easier if you don’t have any in your home. Resisting video games is easier if you don’t have one installed.

=> Using your willpower on anything drops your focus at it. It is not advisable to use willpower on creative or learning tasks, or tasks that require focus. When you’re using willpower you’re focused on only completing it, not how you’re completing it.

=> You have willpower as much as you think you have.
So don’t use willpower as an excuse like “oh man, i’ve used a lot of willpower today, i can’t workout now.”

The notes are not to tell you that your willpower depletes but to suggest you to use it wisely.

TO INCREASE WILLPOWER
=> Finish What you’ve started.
=> Do it as good as you can.
=> Be disciplined to do it.

All The things are subjective and i read it on articles and youtube videos so if you dissagree then it’s ok.

TAKEAWAY WHAT YOU THINK IS USEFUL AND LEAVE THE REST

6 Likes

Hey become my comoanion
My code is rm9k73

1 Like

Ok brother ill be glad to have a strong brother on my journey.
Remember pain is our best friend and comfort greatest enemy.
I’ll add you as soon as I reach my phone. In the meantime add me my code is od7ore

2 Likes

Fuck this health issues, can’t even focus properly. Atleast I’ve gotten better. But still I couldn’t bear the feeling of guilt, I’ve been lying like a fucking potato from three days. In frustration I performed 48 pushups, in one go. Even though I couldn’t do more , my hand was paining badly, couldn’t even move it just after pushups. But it was the best feeling in these 3 days. Now I know deep inside my real self is also craving for pain. Now that I’m feeling better I’m ready embrace pain. Meet me tomorrow brothers

3 Likes

28 September
I woke up late today, i guess it will take more nerves to do it. Thanks to @Tagore for making a challenge for waking up early, it will help me a lot. As for today I did a great job doing all my work, and also getting in some time for reading. I finished Cant Hurt Me by David Goggins and i have to say that was a hell of a book. I also found my perspective changing. I am very skinny and used to be insecure about that before today. Today i went to market, insecurities started clogging my mind, then out of nowhere i heard this from inside,“This is who I am, do the fuck you wanna do” well it was like a wake up call for me. Now I was wearing something which was earlier my insecurity as a badge of honor. I did not code as I was exhausted and it would take some focus.

All my shortcomings are oppurtunities to improve. Oppurtunities to fill up my Cookie Jar

:white_check_mark: te_check_mark: Write Goals
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Water Intake : 3.0ltrs
:white_check_mark: Reading : The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
:white_check_mark: Chant the Name of God
:white_check_mark: : Self-Inspection
:white_check_mark:Om Chanting
:white_check_mark: Productivity: 9.5hrs
Well I will do streching instead of workouts for some time as workouts have made my body very stiff. Also meditation is replaced by omkar chanting as my surya is getting weaker.

4 Likes