Dating is a shitty thing

Sorry for this out of context topic but wtf.

I won’t date anyone again.
Bro, ye ladkiya kitni demanding hai. Ye wo papa mummy cousin, Falana dimkana.
Khud ka contribution zero relationship mei and expect me to be affection. :man_shrugging:t2:
Dusre he din ladayi ho gyi.

Maine seedha keh dia we won’t work, let’s breakup. Then line pe ayi keh rhi let’s wait and see , what if it works.

But still, I know it won’t work bc. Let her come tomorrow, gonna ask for breakup. Won’t be in relationship again. Mummy jo laengi ussi se kerunga

Again, i wanted to share, so please understand. Hope this forum doesn’t take this topic as weird lol.

I wanted to go to reddit but my friends would see.

10 Likes

Average Indian Guy :joy:

10 Likes

I understood everything to the last word :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

i got my lesson :smiley: happy independence day :india::heart:

Bro, I swear she was a bigger red flag than the Soviet Union :moyai::joy::joy: got me fu**ed up in just 2 days

9 Likes

Yaar dating apps mei Jo ladkiya hoti hai woh boht demanding hoti hai aur free khaana khane wali hoti hai, if u are avg guy in terms of money n status. U will get decimated by their demands. Never date a SOBO or SODE girls

6 Likes

It wasn’t even about money broo, her thought process ruined it. Victimising everything, backbitching, finding faults in everything while herself being the biggest fault. Although i accept even I am toxic but nah I can’t date someone who makes her complete life a tv show.

Nobody can date girls like these and even I can say my ex was better, much better.

6 Likes

Totally agree. Hum to wese bhi old school wale log hai. Ye hota hi nahi h.:joy:

(Dil tuta aashiq hu…:joy::joy:)

3 Likes

I can just connect with only first. Ab ladki.se hi man uth gaya. …

2 Likes

There is nothing to be sorry about this topic. This is literally true, nowadays its just like this only. Jab tak tera naam hain tab tak tujhse kaam hain warna dure se hi salam hain :sweat_smile: they will go on dating, shopping and you will be the one paying. Once they realize you dont have enough for their needs they will reject you and pick another one who is better. So it’s great that you realize the shit earlier and decided to back off. Though there are some girls as well who are genuinely caring and affectionate but they are just rare and it’s hard to find one.

4 Likes

And then comes caste creed…

3 Likes

Hahaha that is so true. :fire:

3 Likes

My case is like that only. She was nice, a great partner. But from a different caste.

I thought main casual date kar lunga… But got emotionally connected… Pyaar hua… Phir meri sagai hogayi apni caste me… :joy:.

(Mere ghar me baccho se nahi pucha jaata kuch bhi. And i was scared back then. Things have changed now… But ab to wo chali gayi)

5 Likes

हापयी इणडपेणडस डये टु अल

4 Likes

Pheeling paroud indian army

5 Likes

Bro I had a 5 years serious relationship.
I fought with everyone to marry her and somehow sab log man bhi gye, but at the end things didn’t work out and I had to break up. Still recovering from the pain.

5 Likes

who asked to be in a relationship? You or her?
Judging by the post looks like she started it.

BTW call me a misogynist but (modern) women are shrewd creatures. The “kindness” and nurturing stuff is an exterior. They are aware that they can get a lot of folks bend to their will and social media has enhanced this power to a larger extent.
On average they have a superior emotional intelligence than men, which they can certainly use to their advantage. They can very easily understand how other people feel, and can easily predict the reactions from others if they behave in a certain way. They are very natural at this.

3 Likes

She asked me if I was single. I didn’t reply and asked her the same. I told her I want to be friend only and not into dating but nah, she wants to date and now I know why no one wants to date her. I hate those simps too who make these girls feel like they can do anything.

1 Like

did she impose her upon you? And if you want to be a friend, why don’t you stand your ground?
Make yourself clear and draw boundaries. If you listen to her she will keep you moving back and forth.
Even in a relationship, make sure you draw boundaries before committing. Say that these are my “terms and condition” and if you are not willing to work with this then I’m not getting into stuff with you.

2 Likes

If she doesn’t listen then simply stop talking and get yourself out of that situation. Stop caring, plain and simple.

2 Likes

Bro do you really think parents take resonsibility in failed arrange marriages?

Lol in majority they dont do that in my society.

What i heard is “arre hum koi andar jhaankh ke thode dekh sakte taabar kesa hai”

“Ab wo to iske jese karam”

Mqybe its diff in our society. But in mine they dont take any responsibility arrange ho ya love.

Even in arrange marriage, you will be on your own most probably. Sach me koi saath nahi deta.

Mene to yahi dekha.

There is a reason why Male suicide rates are higher.

3 Likes