Dating is a shitty thing

I don’t even want to date her now. Ain’t committing anything. I told her yesterday only that this isn’t even a date for me. About the terms and conditions, Instead of replying directly to it she constantly changed the topic.

Tbh, It’s my fault also, i should have known if a girl is rushing to date you, there might be a problem to it.

2 Likes

The only reason I stayed was cuz she said she wanted to kill herself in the past and I told her u can rely on me don’t worry. I was naive saying that. I am pulling out

1 Like

do as you like. What I did in my cat incident is to help them, but I didn’t get emotionally attached with them. I knew it would hurt me later. You remember telling me to spoil them in my diary? I didn’t do that (infact it also had made me angry back then since you were saying a lot of things but I kept my cool).
I know I’m not a pet person. I know this better than anyone. Playing with animals for a while and having cuddles and kisses is a lot different than taking on their full responsibility for life. I did what I did because they would have died. I stood emotionally detached to them the whole time.

That’s precisely how you have to handle humans too in this world. Not all, but quite a lot of them. Obviously your parents won’t betray you, no matter how many fights you may have with them. So they come in your very intimate sphere as such. Maybe there is some very close friend of your whom you can let in that sphere too. Don’t let everyone to let in. Do the same things with women at work or school or wherever else.

beware of covert narcissists. She could be one of them.

3 Likes

Mere bestf ko cancer ka bolke kiya tha… Wo ladki saalo se piche padi thi. Itna ghoorti thi itna irritating lagta tha merko kyuki mere frnd ka face mer side hota tha to use to pata na lagta merko dikhti uski shakal…

Phir usko bole ki merko cancer hai… Sympathy gain krke rel me aq gyi… Stage 1 detect huq tha usko… But wo thik bhi hogyi uske baad uske baad rel me aai thi​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Honestly I have never been into relationship till now. Reading this makes me think how complicated the relationship is. I better listen to parents old saying " Dont focus on unnecessary relationship. Keep your phone down and fully focus on studies. You will have a happier and better life " :joy:

3 Likes

I am sorry for that brother if I made you angry, i understand your perspective and agree to it also. I should not assume everything I think will be same for everyone. Sorry again.

I get it.

I think now i understand better

Acha hai bhai theek ho gyi. Did that relationship work though? :skull_and_crossbones:

Indeed, parents are always right. They only think the best for us. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tum shaadi shuda ho?

1 Like

Naah bhai… Engaged not married. Dont think will get married though.

I completely agree with you.
This is what I have also seen.
Baad me ma baap bolte hai ab shaadi ho gyi hai Jo hai chalao isko
Ham bhi itne saal se reh rhe sath me. Hamne itna bada jeevan bita Diya. Shadi aise hi nhi chalti hai.
Yahi sab baate sunne ko milti hai phir

2 Likes

And thats the reason i think

Love marriages>>>>>>>

(But there should be real love by both sides and not just mere attraction and lust).

Aajkal pyaar ke naam ko badnaam kar rakha hai bas… Most so called marriages are not even based out of love so when attraction fades ppl blame love marriages.

“Love is an unconditional thing. If its conditional its not love. Love has no end. If you can unlove someone you were never in love”
Period.

4 Likes

With all due respect, it’s a fuckin pipe dream.

4 Likes

What a line bro. Salute
:saluting_face:

3 Likes

It’s not a dream, if you have ever truly loved someone, your love will not end for that person.

3 Likes

US BRO US :pleading_face: :heart: :joy:

3 Likes

Sabke sath same hua hai dayum​:moyai::rofl::sob:
What’s your story ? :smiley:

3 Likes

With all due respect i respect your opinions but stand firm with mine.

And if you call it a dream, love is not only romantic and that… We love our mother, right?

For me, i really love my mother. And thats unconditional. And it will never fade. Hypothetically speaking, she can become an evil now, tryna destroy me but i cant unlove her. Because in reality love is unaffected by others action.

I have seen people who stop “loving” thei r parents because they arent beneficial to them anymore. Because they cant provide them.
For me the definition is entirely different.

The kind of love i believe in is rare in this world. But still the Real Love is the only Love. Else are just fake ones degrading the name of Love.

Also My Love for my Ex will never end. No matter what. What i had, was pure emotions.
So my mom and that girl and my niece are the only human beings i truly love. Else are just attachment.

4 Likes

That’s the story we tell ourselves to make the heartbreak less painful.

images (30)

2 Likes

Yes Love is a Chemical Reaction obv.

technically speaking Love is an emotion only right?

Kindness is also a chemical reaction?

And its not only about breeding…

We love our mothers as well.
and there are people out there who will stay with their partners even if they cant breed.

I aint a fag who will leave the love of my life just for s*x. Yes its imp for us. But Love>>>>>

2 Likes

I was talking about romantic love exclusively. My bad for not specifying.

1 Like