Darshan2017's diary of 2022[21 Male]

Thats interesting but seems personal. If you will like to share, please do.

To begin with

1. I was taken on knife point in my 2nd puc to take money from me but since i was a student they didnt get much from me but being in their area between so many of them was a trauma for me which i didnt tell any 1 except few of my friends
  2. People just beat each other till the other becomes unconscious infront of me this has happened and people donot do anything
  3. Police in our area and most of the areas that i know are always rude to public
    And never work for them
    I was leaving in an imaginary world where they are always ready to help people in need but what i have seen for a long time and different places is that they will help u if u pay them else die in vain
  4. After so many experience im convinced to have black money
    Its not worth paying tax to the govt because
    I have seen in my near ones to buy land u have to pay area gunda else not possible
    And for register even if u have document not less than 5 to 10 lakhs and for electricity connectiom again pay and for every fucking thing pay them
  5. Recently like 2 months back a friend s relative was kidnapped by 3 youngsters amd then demanded 25 lakhs and which we arranged and they got their kid but the money is still with police and dont know when they will get back
  6. Politicians are fucking powerful and they cam do anything. It is fearful to deal with any work with them
  7. We cant get any work done without corruption while i believed good people do exist and even if they do its like a glass in an ocean
    And many more …
    Its like become powerful enough so that u can protect urself
    Else be a weakling and give up
    These are few things happening and im not in a village im talking about a big city in India
2 Likes

The above incidents are just a few that i remember
And here i was living in a fools paradise of having my own mnc with the least bit of hardwork and then traveling world wide with my family
This is a big dream and now i dont knw will i be able to do it or not

1 Like

Some 1 there to talk as i feel super low and not able to sleep

1 Like

Which place are your from?
Not everywhere is like that though.

1 Like

Bangalore and these are not just my experiences though

2 Likes

Damn. It’s that bad hah.
But there’s still good around, I have been to quite a few places and I found good people everywhere.

This is a feasible dream in today’s age.

1 Like

Its there everywhere itseem and since people have accepted it as normal its fine
I never knew this so this is shocking for me bro

1 Like

Koi bhi jagah ganda nhi hota, kuch lahasun :garlic::garlic: log usey aisa bana dete hain :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yeah I also haven’t experienced such a thing and I pray to God I don’t ever.

Exactly

2 Likes

Title of your st.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When i experienced that knife point things it was scary but that made me stronger mentally though im not that strong to protect but do pray that it dpesnt happen at all or if it does happen let it happen on a small scale so that u can learn from it to safeguard any bigger threat in futurre

1 Like

Hello
11/07/2022
Day 1 :white_check_mark:

Goal

1. No youtube :x:
  2. No games :x:
  3. No anime :white_check_mark:
  4. No fap :white_check_mark:
    50 % done

Tasks

1. Exercise :x:
  2. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  3. No sugar :white_check_mark:(i was fasting )
  4. Study min 8 hrs❌(0hrs)
  5. wake up by 5 :x:(7am)
  6. No phone after 8 :x: watched a movie named bird box it was fun to watch it

Thats it
Finally one day after long time

4 Likes

Happy second anniversary bro, may you both live together forever.

Ps
By both i meant him and his happiness , lol.

2 Likes

Akshay Kumar Meme GIF - Akshay Kumar Meme Bollywood GIFs

2nd anniversary of what???:sweat_smile:

Today you have completed 2nd year in this forum. See the :cake: icon.

1 Like

Oops never noticed that
Thank you
I regret that i could have done much in these two years but wont waste any more time

1 Like

Koi nhi bhai, jo aapne 2 saal me nhi kiya iss saal kro :smile:. More power to you.

Let’s go ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

2 Likes

Btw sorry guys relapsed again
Ill be truth here
Day starts with waking up late and then youtube early in the morning
Its a habit and also i just cant stay without watching something on phone
Ill just start with controlling my compulsive habit of using phone always

3 Likes