Dane‘s Journey out of Darkness

Monday 24.05.2021

Day 0

Relapsed again, iam sick and tired of it to fall every time back to zero, it sucks. Might gonna take a break from the forum for a while. Making good progress on all other problems in my life, it’s just this addiction what is hard to break :confused:

Anyways moving on and keep myself busy, one day even I will beat this addiction.

2 Likes

Hey welcome back man

1 Like

How’s it going buddy. On what day are you??

Saturday morning 11.09.2021

Day 3

Hello brothers! What a crazy Journey, it’s been a while since I checked out the Forum. Back from the Rehabilitation I decided to come start writing :writing_hand: again about my Progression.

Rehabilitation: due Covid Times it was like everywhere around the world, activities has been lowered on numbers with people or even cancelt completely.

Overall I had much struggle with anxiety and feeld very uncomfortable pretty much the whole time been there.

BUT it was really cool to talk with others there, and share some problems which „normal people“ in my surroundings can’t understand. So that’s a huge plus and gives motivation, since we are not alone with those feelings like depression in my case. It’s much more common as I thought.

What helped me from there the most was seeing people there in a lot more worse position then myself. I was getting breakfast with some random girl in the eating room, I don’t know the correct word but her problem was, she was totally underweight, very skinny. First thing she say me is: damn iam so fat, don’t you see it?

I was shocked tbh, mentally totally into the wrong world I was thinking, not realizing that she is boneskinny. That changed my perspective on my own Problems alot.

NoFap: as you saw in the title iam on Day 3 which means I relapsed, but iam doing really good on this topic, can go pretty far without Faping but sometimes my balls start hurting and I give in and fail. Not proud of it, cuz it shows iam not in control but the old times like watching adult site many hours and edge is far behind me and I don’t miss it.

That’s it for today I hope you all doing good and stay healthy, shoutout to my brothers @PrDr @ADI1221 which contacted me when I was in a very depressed situation, thanks brothers it’s nice to have you much love.

2 Likes

Tuesday 28.12.21

What a crazy Year, Full of good and Bad things. Iam looking back and make sure The Next year will be in my favor. The amount of lessions i learned is countless. The Pain and Suffer was real, we all can stuck real fast in the circle of darkness if we dont look for yourself in some Point. There is speech, what doesnt kill us, make us stronger. Thats correct and we can transform bad vibes into good ones.

There was many days i feeled lost, hopeless and left alone but i picked myself up, over and over. Now iam here, back with a Job, Goals i want to reach, just overall prositivity. Life is wonderfull we just have See it in the Right Position.

New Year can come, iam ready to make my dreams Reality, cheers :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Sunday 16.01.22

Alot things spinning in my Mind, its Hard to get some rest those Days. After Work i try to finish The new Electric cabels in our house. Working my way from down to upstairs, room after room. My Friend helps me with The Work. BTW about friends i want to say something. Its real Important to have Friends in our Life, i say this because once i had a girlfriend and i was related only to her, i lost good Friends or broke the contact to them. Never again i give up good friendchips because of a girl. Also i will Never Change myself for a Girl or Acting Not like iam, to feel accepted. May sounds egoist , but i follow now only my wishes and goals in the First Place.

Back to the Journey about nofap, i have relapses here and there tbh, but overall i can say Its Getting better and better.

Nofap benefits i can confirm:

-More Drive to do anything
-Willpower
-No more Lazyness or Feel numb
-Sharp Focus / no Brainfrog
-Less Sleep Needed
-Good vibes Mood / Overall Happyness

I guess its might be even more things, fact is pmo is really bad for us. It took me some time to realise that as a Daily Fapper back in the days.

Anyways Hope everyone is doing awesome! And if not? Never give up cuz one Day you make it, Nobody is Alone Brothers :pray:t2:

1 Like

Have you ever count how many times did you brush your teeth?
Have you ever count how many times did you bath?

No? So why are you counting days in Nofap journey?

What happens when you achieved successfully some days?
Suppose my target is 30 days of Nofap or No PMO and when i will achieve 30 days - my mind will influence me that now you have achieved 30 days and nothing left to do more - now relapse.

Mind become heavy in thoughts and we Relapse again.

We should not count days or we should not set goal for No PMO instead we should make a habit.

Do you ever set a goal to 30 days of cleaning teeth? What would you do after 30 days of achieving it? You will clean your teeth after 30 and continue to it.

So don’t set goal for 7 days, 30 days 90 days & 365 days instead make a habit.

I am sure you get the point

If you have any question then you can directly message me.
insta- hitmo.in

3 Likes