[Damane] A new man's diary

“All out”
Day 96
NoFap Status: clean :shamrock:

Have been keeping it together, been having some urges now and then but everything’s good by now. Lately I’ve been inactive on this website, dunno if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, since I don’t think that much on Nofap as before. Will be having lunch tomorrow with some friends so I think’s gonna be urges-free

4 Likes

“Some Issues”
Day 106

Sooo what’s up? I haven’t posted in quite some time so I guessed it was about time I did. Nothing out of usual has happened, I haven’t had that many urges, haven’t had wet dreams so that’s good. One thing that’s been really bugging me though is the fact that I haven’t done my exercise routine in quite some time, I could say it’s because college and shit but that’d be an excuse, I want to go back at it but I just don’t have the motivation right now, any advices with this?

2 Likes

“Fine as always”
Day 117
NoFap Status: clean☘️

How are y’all doing? I’ve been just fine, no major urges to report. I’ve come to notice that I don’t feel the urges to f*p anymore, of course there are times I feel…uhm, aroused? I don’t know how to said it but the thought of using PMO as a sexual outlet just isn’t there, don’t know how much this will last though.

3 Likes

I am sorry I disappointed you. No longer can give you a company. Please stay strong and healthy life :slight_smile:

You are doing great! Keep it up

1 Like

That’s so bad to hear man, but no worry, I’ll still be rooting for you. Don’t ever stop trying!

1 Like

“Doing what must be done”
Day 125
NoFap Status: clean☘️

It’s been a while since I’ve updated this! How are all of you? I hope that y’all are still fighting with this. I’m doing well, doing my workout and such, and even got a job at my college, so that means more money. Nothing spectacular has happened, but that’s a good thing, normality is a delicacy nowadays.

3 Likes

“Feels like ages”
Day 140
Nofap Status: clean☘️

Can’t believe it’s been half a month since my last reply to this, it feels like a year. I’ve been feeling well, because college I haven’t had that much sleep and feel tired as hell, but I’m managing somehow. Have had some urges now and then but nothing remotely serious, how’re y’all doing?

4 Likes

“How long has it been?”
Day 174

Damn, I didn’t though it’s been so long since my last reply here, wanna let you know I’m all clean and haven’t relapsed since then. I’ve got some new hobbies like guitar, hope I can keep up with that, and because of this covid-19 shit I barely am outta home, so that’s kinda depressing. How have y’all been?

3 Likes

“Boredom”
Day 205

How’s it going people? It’s been a while, not that anything new has happened lol, lately I’ve been getting a lot of urges and it’s feeling like I may relapse at any moment, but I’ve keeping it together somehow, how’re you going?

2 Likes

“First relapse”
Day 0
NoFap status: failed :x:

Well guys, it’s as you’ve already read, I’ve had my first relapse ever just some minutes ago. I dunno how to feel about this, maybe a bit frustrated, nonetheless I plan to keep up, I got to 215 days and I’m gonna get there again!

2 Likes

Bro, didn’t expect to see this honestly. You have been going so strong for so long!! Over 200 days is such an achievement, so don’t beat yourself up over it. I am on D1 again so lets push each other to be better and not quit. Hope you are doing well!

1 Like