[Damane] A new man's diary

“Sleepy”
Day 46
10:39 pm
NoFap Status: Clean☘️

Lately I’ve been increasing my workout intensity, and I realized that I’ve been getting a lot more sleepy since the increase, is it normal? I sincerely think It is but I don’t really. On another note, everything’s been going well about the urges, I don’t feel 'em that often now

1 Like

“Eat a lot”
Day 47
11:07 pm
NoFap Status: Clean☘️

Today’s been a great day! I’ve had some urges this afternoon but got a hold of myself. Got to eat a lot of fine food! I’ve noticed how recently I don’t care as much about my streak, I just check it out when I’m replying on my journal, but it’s like I just life my live without thinking about it, still I got a long road to travel, nevertheless it’s good to know how much I’ve improved these past 46 days.

3 Likes

“Hard Work”
Day 48
11:02 pm
NoFap Ststus: clean☘️

I helped my dad with some repairs on the house and I feel totally exhausted! I counted it as a workout. Basically today was a good day

1 Like

“Birthday”
Day 49
11:02 pm
NoFap Status: clean☘️

Today was my dad’s birthday. We celebrated with all my family, including my grandparents. It was quite enjoyable and thus there no urges to report!

3 Likes

Good job brother!
I see your recent posts. It’s awesome how family time becomes better and better with bigger streaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I’ve come to realize how this has helped me to regain the ability to just enjoy these moments

“Break”
Day 50
Nofap Status: clean☘️

Today I got an exam, have been too into it that I couldn’t even bring myself to have urges whatsoever. Recently I’ve been thinking about give this journal like a “break”, and just post on days that something significant happen. So probably I won’t post anything this week.

3 Likes

“Well so far”
Day 54

The week’s been good, got to eat a whole lotta food, did exercises, studies, the normal stuff. I’ve come to appreciate this new normality very well, feeling at ease knowing I don’t need to pmo whatsoever. Obviously there’s been urges now and then, and I sincerely don’t think they’ll disappear, is some of those things you gotta cope with, the trick is in how you approach those feelings and deal with them, repressing them. I still got 36 days to go for the 90 days, evidently I’ll still get on with Nofap, nonetheless I’m aching to know how much I’ll change then.

1 Like

First checkpoint. Today, It’s a half century :muscle::partying_face: You know, your streak makes me feel good because we are in the same :sailboat: Thank you @Damane
Keep going :hugs:

1 Like

“What’s up?”
Day 64
NoFap Status: Clean :shamrock:

Well, it’s been a week and a half since the last time I posted here, so what’s new? Well, there’s nothing much I can say really, been slacking of on my workout because of College, but I’m thinking of getting back on track about it tomorrow, on another note I’ve no been feeling any major urges whatsoever, so everything been fine, kinda boring if I can be honest XD but fine.

3 Likes

“Damn Urges”
Day 69
Nofap Status: Clean☘️

Recently I’ve been attacked by a lot of urges, it’s been kinda of hard to cope with them lately, but somehow I’ve managed. This is why I decided to post today, as a mean to keep myself going, a reminder. Haven’t sleep well because of that but I’m still strong! Send me your good vibes, I need them :sleepy::dizzy_face:

1 Like

@Damane you are not allowed to leave me alone🙄
You’ll be fine. take some rest if possible. Try to distract yourself from the urges. Good thing you posted. read other articles or posts here in rewire forum.

If nothing inspires you here,then please look at my strike. I won’t let you down so soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never man! I’ll keep going 'till I die :sunglasses::+1:t2: thanks for the comment, I really needed it!

1 Like

“The hardest day”
Day 70
NoFap Status: Clean :shamrock:

Today’s been kinda weird since I didn’t get any sleep yesterday. It was from far the hardest day since my journey begun, the urges where killing me and didn’t let me sleep whatsoever. I dunno how I remained strong, but somehow I managed xD

5 Likes

Well done on you for staying on track!!

2 Likes

“On Valentine’s day”
Day 79

Here I am again! I’ve not giving up these past days, they were pretty tough but I think that was like an “urges” phase or something xD but I’m stable now, no urges whatsoever. And well, today’s San Valentin and I got no shit to do (you can imagine why hahaha) hope all the lovebirds around here get to have a good time with their loved ones!

2 Likes

“Keeping it together”
Day 86

It’s been all good these days, have been learning a lot and doing a lot! I’ve set new objectives and begun new projects, the unique disadvantage is that it’s leave me without time to do my usual workout, haven’t given up on it whatsoever but yeah, I don’t do it as regularly as before. About the urges there’s nothing out of normal to say, have had some and they’ve been troublesome but nothing out of normal.

2 Likes

“NoFap 90”
Day 91
Nofap Status: Clean

Well, today I reached the 90th day of my journey, and this is a summary of what I’ve achieve and done so far. Gotta point out that all this is purely subjective and based on my own experience.

Summary of my Journey (tap here to read if you're interested)

Benefits:
-More focused
-Confidence
-Pride
-Health
-More control over my sexual impulses
Activities and new Habits:
-A workout routine
-Cyclism
-Art
-New projects
Negative Aspects:
-Nights without sleep
-Been having wet dreams almost on a monthly basis
-Urges
Myths about NoFap:
-It doesn’t improve your physique like magic: kinda obvious but have seen some people saying it can do that.
-There’s no such thing as superpowers: For me this journey is to achieve my once lost normality, and I’ve been conscious since the start that doing this won’t give me some crazy abilities.
-You won’t become a monk that doesn’t have sexual needs or impulses. Maybe this is possible on higher levels of Nofap, but for hard mode you’ll not stop having urges, and that’s not necessary a bad thing. What is true is that you’ll have more control over those.

I said it before, but I won’t stop here, I’ll continue with this journey, but I do think that 90 days is a good streak to do a “checkpoint” 'cause by then you’ll notice some changes. What I’m gonna do is lift the intercourse restriction, I think 90 days is enough of a decontamination of everything sexual related, so I’m making this decision (that doesn’t mean I’ll go wild or something, just that I’ll try to live a more responsible sexual life). I’d like you to share me your thoughts about this! Have you reached 90 days? What changes you noticed then?

2 Likes

I am currently on 83* and I do agree with the points you’ve mentioned already. Regarding ‘Boredom’ and moodswing, I still feel that at times but I don’t look as negative side rather thinks somemore day battle to fight. Even night fall reduced to a greater extent but still not completely over for me. For instance, yesterday I slept at 2am ( I was working late night for a demo at work) Then at 3:15am nightfall. Next day, I used to fap earlier but now not anymore. Since I am addicted over years, I believe it take more time to heal for me.
Improvement:

1. No more fantasizing women body. Finding the real love instead
  2. No pain in body ( nightfall sometimes makes a little stressed)
  3. No more feelings like I am a worthless or mediocrity

As you said, for me also 90days going to be the checkpoint. My real fight and journey will start after that. Let’s meet here with our checkpoints :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I missed two more improvement points,

1. I got lost hairs on my head :joy:
  2. Body shape looking good without any exercise ( In mirror when i look at myself, i wonder who the f*ck this handsome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
3 Likes