[Damane] A new man's diary

Merry Christmas Damane, and nice to hear about the good habits you picking up!

1 Like

Thanks John! Hoping you’re having a great day!

1 Like

“Tired”
Day 25
9:39 pm
NoFap Status: clean☘️

I’m dead tired :skull: I got to hang out with my family almost all day and that left me hella exhausted! The urges were literally absent today, what’s great. The bad thing’s that I didn’t do my usual exercise routine 'cause I got almost no time, I’ll make up for it tomorrow

2 Likes

That is the good type of exhausted Damane so happy that you spending quality time! Good luck with the exercise tomorrow!

1 Like

Thanks John! That’s exactly what I am aiming for, to spend time with my loved ones, not with such useless activities like PMO!

1 Like

“On A Roll”
Day 26
11:34 pm

Today’s been real busy, I spend the afternoon preparing the dough for a typical meal in my country called “Tamales”. I had to attend some of the family friends that came over, practiced my drawing skills and did my usual workout, I also wanted to read but didn’t find the opportunity to do so. Basically 0 urges, and I’ve noticed that I don’t see women as lustfully as I used to! It’s like I don’t really care anymore.

1 Like

You are doing great. Keep going :hugs: @Damane

1 Like

Am glad you are seeing such positive results already

1 Like

I hope they remain, 'cause I know how changing the mind can be

“Loneliness”
Day 27
10:58 pm

I was home alone today, since my parents went to do some shopping in the city. I noticed that one of the main triggers that I have is loneliness, it was pretty odd, at the same moment my family left the home a wave of urges hit me. I’m glad this happened because I got learn one of the main things I should avoid.

“Illness”
Day 28
10:45 pm

I woke up this morning with a hard headache and stomachache, it’s nothing to worry about but it put me on bed almost all the day, so 0 exercise and 0 leisure activities. What’s good about this is that it didn’t even gave the opportunity to relapse, so there weren’t that many urges. I’m better now, so I hope tomorrow I can go through my day like normal.

“Bad Food”
Day 29
10:45 pm
NoFap Status: Clean :shamrock:

I woke slightly better this morning (thanks God). I noticed something lately that doesn’t have anything to do with NoFap, I’ve been having shitty luck with food!!! Almost everything I’ve eaten these days is either rotten, has an unpleasant flavor, or has something I really hate. This day for instance I ate some Nachos with cheese that my sister gave me (she didn’t want them) and they tasted like fucking plastic, I also had some pudding that a friend gave me one of these days, and guess what? Fucking rotten (I think that was the cause of the stomachache yesterday), also I got some cake that my uncle made and it was full of peanuts (the shit I hate most in the world) and the list goes on. It’s not that I’m particularly angry, is actually funny, but lord jesus, I just wanna enjoy my food :sob:

1 Like

Need to get some better food soon Damane. I’m not the best chef but can’t go wrong with pasta pesto

1 Like

I need a personal chef ASAP :joy::joy:

1 Like

“Month”
Day 30
11:01

This is my first complete month of NoFap. So far there have been triggers, urges, comedowns, and such, but I’ve been focused all along. I’ve been about to edge, but remained strong, the same for PMO. This is a summary of the effects I’ve been noticing so far.

Benefits:
-I feel focused
-There’s a lot more energy
-More time
-I’m beginning to see women as who they are.
-A lot more relaxed
-More talkative

Inconveniences:
-There’s been several comedowns (due to loss of a constant supply of serotonin)
-The urges annoy me when I’m trying to sleep
-Sudden lustful fantasies

I don’t really think Nofap will bring me a superpower, or an increase in intelligence, but I do believe it can bring you normality, I just want to be normal once again, I don’t need anything besides that, so this is a reminder that what my ultimate goal is: Becoming a proper human being once again.

1 Like

“New Year”
Day 31
12:46 am

Hoping y’all having a blast this new year! I got to spend time with my loved ones, no one deserves to be alone at a holiday like this, if you’re alone I really wish that you’ll find people to share your time, be it a lover, friends or relatives. Today’s been normal with 0 urges.

3 Likes

“Spending Time”
Day 32
10:29 pm
NoFap Status: clean :shamrock:

I continued with my family celebrations, so there are 0 urges to report! Today I felt awesome playing and talking with my relatives. The next Monday I start college again so I hope that’ll help me on my journey, keeping me distracted and stuff, nevertheless I’m worried that stress can cause problems in the long run, but well, no use getting worried for things yet to happen.

2 Likes

“All Good”
Day 33
1:13 am

I was about to get asleep when I remembered that I didn’t make my daily check in on my diary :laughing:! Everything was good today, got to do my exercises and stuff, a good day overall!

1 Like

Keep it up Damane, and am sure you will find a way to handle college work. Just focus on your good habits!

1 Like

“College”
Day 34
11:04 pm

Tomorrow I start college again, and with a whole different mindset. I wanna see how Nofap will make me improve on my studies, and even if it doesn’t seem to be any difference I wouldn’t mind.

2 Likes