[Damane] A new man's diary

“Laziness”
Day 35
11:42 pm
NoFap Status: clean :shamrock:

Well, I started with my classes this morning, I did my week assignments in advances but after that a feeling of laziness got my body, I didn’t want to do anything else! So yeah, I skipped my exercises and felt a little like shit, but I’ll do it tomorrow, I promise :laughing:

1 Like

“Killin’ it”
Day 36
11:26 pm

Today was a pretty productive day, got to make a lot of work in advance and did my daily workout. I’ve been wondering about a lot of things about nofap lately, I’m thinking in making a proper investigation about the pros and cons of NoFap (something tiny, nothing extensive) I’ll give it some thought this month.

1 Like

Let me know what you find out, am also interested to know.

I’d probably make a separate post about that, I’ll tag you if I do

“Getting gains”
Day 37
10:56 pm
NoFap Status: clean☘️

Today’s been an usual day, no urges to report whatsoever. What I’ve noticed today is how my exercises are begging to pay off, I see myself slimmer and strong. Btw this weekend I got a trip with the family, so that’ll keep me distract of the urges.

2 Likes

“Trip”
Day 38
11:06 pm

Tomorrow’s the trip with my family! It’s the first time since NoFap that I do something like this so I wanna know how I’ll behave, I’m thinking it may make me forget about the urges and such. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:
Have a good time with family :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Damane How is your day? ( Sometimes I see your strike and feels like along with me one more person in this journey. Then tells myself,not to give up )

2 Likes

Hope you had a good time

1 Like

Hi Assh! Thanks for asking :relieved:! Today was great, we didn’t get to do much but tomorrow’s the real deal

1 Like

“Trip pt.2”
Day 39
10:25 pm

Today the trip with my family begun. We didn’t get to do almost anything since we were buying things for tomorrow. Today’s been great and I’m so busy there are no urges to report whatsoever!

1 Like

Sounds like an exciting trip!

1 Like

“Trip pt.3”
Day 40
10:13 pm

Today was a blast! Got to go to the beach, I also went to a really good pool around here and got to eat delicious food. In summary it was a nice day.

2 Likes

Trip pt.4"
Day 41
10:02 pm

Today’s the last day of my trip. It’s been relaxing so far, got to eat great food and played a lot at the beach! There were 0 urges so far!

1 Like

“Trip end”
Day 42
11:44 pm

Today I got home. It was so much fun and I’m hella exhausted, butt well, I gotta keep up on my college assignment (which I postponed since I was on the trip :laughing:) today there some urges but nothing that bad.

1 Like

“I FORGOOOT”
Day 43
2:00 pm (of the next day)

Basically I forgot to reply on my diary yesterday :laughing: everything was good, nothing out of normal!

“Nutrition”
Day 44
11:03 pm

I got a lot of advices about nutrition and such, I’m gonna keep it up as much as I can. Also got to do my usual workout and had to do a lot of college assignments. A good average day!.

1 Like

“Getting College Right”
Day 45
11:33 pm
NoFap Status: Clean☘️

Well, today my college submitted the scores for my last trimester. It seems I’m gonna get academic excellence next cycle. I’m not particularly happy since I more or less knew it but heck, is good to finally have it confirmed.

3 Likes

That is great news whether known in advance or not. Big up on you!

1 Like

Thanks you both! It means a lot

1 Like