Count Your Victories Challenge šŸ”°

For me itā€™s the afternoon urges / When Iā€™m alone. So is it ok if I count that as 15points

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s night urge or urges when you are alone

2 Likes

I am glad that I could help :100: :+1: Keep updating bro, If we donā€™t give up. We will definitely succeed. :fire:

1 Like

Still awake?:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: Go to sleep :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:. Iā€™ll also go :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ntg broā€¦ Just fooling around with my drama Queen by Mocking him ā€œfilthy richā€ :joy::joy: ā€¦ Assuring him that heā€™ll come up soon because his mom knows his situationā€¦

Thats it

2 Likes

Defeated 3 night urges yesterdayā€¦
I was actually kinda sure Iā€™d relapse but
NOPE!

1 Like

Defeated First thought :+1:
:beginner:Urge Defeat = 10 Points :white_check_mark:
Donā€™t think you donā€™t deserve points, Defeat that First thought before it tries to capture your attention towards it. Letā€™s Get out of this hell as soon as possible :100:

2 Likes

You should assign point for every urge you defeated, Every first thought you didnā€™t paid attention to, by distracting yourself. Thatā€™s an achievement brother. :+1: :100: You did great. Count how many times, You distracted yourself and defeated those first thought of urge which could lead to relapse. Donā€™t let that thought stay in your brain even for a moment. You defeated it. Add 10 points, Doesnā€™t matter if you are facing urges every hour, Just keep adding points whenever you defeat them by distracting yourself. :fire:

Proud of You Man ! :fire: :100: Thatā€™s the purpose of this thread. If you wouldnā€™t have distracted yourself and let that thought stay in your head, You might be posting a relapse story.
You have grown strong buddy nice to hear this :muscle: Keep Going

3 Likes

Hey bro. Iā€™m in, adding myself to the scoreboard.

1 Like

Damnnnnn I do that a lot, I gotta take note of it now :joy:
I had a different conception of urges

1 Like

If it was Night time or You were alone You should give yourself 15 points :raised_hands::white_check_mark::100:

Yeah sure buddy @erenyaeger Welcome ! :fire::100:

1 Like

Thanks for inviting me but Iā€™m not participating in any challenge at the moment but Iā€™ve to say this one is really very innovative. Might save some from relapsing. But Iā€™m already past that shit so thereā€™s no point in joining. I want everyone here to be free to when I come back. :muscle:

1 Like

Nice Man, Never ever look back.You can do thisā€¦:100::fire:

1 Like

Bruhhh this has started to annoy me now :rage::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Defeated Night Urge :white_check_mark:
15 points :white_check_mark:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes