Count Your Victories Challenge 🔰

Thanks man :pleading_face: :heart:

@GOVIND-19 @PowerfulNFPWarrior @ysub Please share your current and highest streak. I have added you just need to fill those details :+1: Good Luck Guys :100:

3 Likes

My highest and current streak is 212 days

4 Likes

For New Users -

To go to the leaderboard Directly from any post, Just Click on Name of the challenge at the top. It will take you the first post, Second post is the leaderboard. :+1: :100:

2 Likes

I had that first thought, which I had in my previous pmo session. I became conscious of it that It will crave path for more relapses in the future. If I didn’t stop it. And I took 2-3 deep breaths and Let go of it. Will be watching one episode of Haikyuu, to overcome it completely :+1: :100: (Read post linked in 1st post)
:beginner:Night Urge Defeat - 15 Point :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

My current streak is 0 and my highest streak was of 16 days .

2 Likes

@rewire_user thanks for the invite :blush: but I won’t join right now. This is a great idea, but currently I want to focus on my exams and updating here everyday would be a little time-consuming, hope you understand. I’d be happy to join it later :smiley:

4 Likes

My highest streak 133 days
Current streak 55 days

5 Likes

Haikyuu is OP​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

No problem buddy…:slightly_smiling_face::v::100: Exams are more important :fire:

1 Like

Add me buddy✅
CS -10min
HS - 26 days

First Thought of PMO & Urge Defeat - 10 points :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@rewire_user Bro I updated my streak & Points on the scoreboard.

1 Like

Nice Kill Bro… :+1: :100: Keep Updating and Reach to the highest streak this time :fire:

1 Like

@rewire_user all your ideas are getting me on heels I’m in :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Damn, you actually did that?
How rich are you :joy:

3 Likes

You could have just given it back to your parents :sweat_smile:
Anyways whatever suits you

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how did they react when you told them you broke it :sweat_smile:?

4 Likes

Anna… Next level balisinodivi kada… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ayithey mee intlo mummy ki telsanna maata… :clap::clap::clap:… Ayithey jaldi bayata padthav po… Naa intlo kuda same story… Maa mummy ki kuda telsu na katha … Nijanga mummilu artham chesukunentha evad artham chesukoleru ley!

Kaani ye mataki aa mata… Oka ipad pagalagittinav ante… Nijanga balsinodive anna nuv :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Count me in …
Let’s do it

1 Like

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
We need English translation.
tenor (8)

3 Likes