Comrade's self improvement dairy

self improvement:

•nofap(no pmo)
•meditation
•silence
•fix sleep

5 Likes

No offense but are there some commie jokes in this?

5 Likes

Welcome mate, let’s fight together to become the best version of ourselves :fire:

Is it a typo or you’re making resolution for next month??

5 Likes

@comrade44 Hey there Tovarish! Let us know how we can help u with your struggles bruv. Power to the People!

:fist:

8 Likes

typo
corrected it.

3 Likes

Day 0 : 10/03/2024
I peeked.

2 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

@comrade44 When I saw 4 days 17 hrs 13 mins I was gonna just breeze on by but bruv you got them 22 seconds in there and that’s just goin the extra mile, innit. :smile: Damn. You da beast! All hail the Comrade, our Victorious Leader of the People! Everybody join me now: Comrade! Comrade! Comrade! Comrade!

3 Likes

Thankyou , brother.
Jameo
Jameo

3 Likes

i relapsed.
i am sorry

But i am not giving up.

2 Likes

Starting again.

Day 0 .

(milestone 10 days).

1 Like

"pmo addiction is a consequence of poor mental health "

1 Like

We are not giving up.

Sorry had to say it. :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, yes you got this. Stay strong and don’t really give up.

3 Likes

@comrade44 Yo tovarish, PMo kinda like a drug ain’t it, like meds. So what are you feelin that is makin you want some meds? For me it is usally loneliness, frustration with something not going right, or boredom. so sometimes I think, what am I feelin and what would be a better med for that? Going out around people? Thinkin about things different or doing something I can get a quick W. Or findin something interesting to do like gaming or whatever. But I’m not good at it, I still am tryin’ to get past a week, TBH.

“On to the glorious working people’s victory!” an all that. - Jameo

3 Likes

you’re right
poor mental health leads to addictions.
we need to change our mentality:
“MEN DON’T FAP , it’s weak BOYS who do it”

3 Likes

1 Like

Sometimes I’m thinkin its kinda like junk food. Lots of people eating it, but its not good for ya and if you wanna be somebody healthy, feeling good, not just layin around scrollin your phone then ya have to grow that determination and build them good habits and that. An that’s what I think PMO kinda like, and we all trying to make healthier choices but sometimes we don’t. so then next time we decide to do the healthier thing like Bosses.

4 Likes