I have to.

Will try again.

2 Likes

we gotta do it , Jameo…
we gottaa…do it…
small steps
small steps…

4 Likes

Comrade how about taking a challenge of no P first? Of course still try your best of no M, but if the craving is large at least don’t give in to P. I would suggest 10 days of no P first, gather some micro-wins first and boost your confidence, then you can win more!

3 Likes

@comrade44 is it easier to focus on not doing something or doin someting? If a sign on a bench says “wet paint, do not touch,” Ikidna wanna touch it yah? haha But if there’s a sign on another bench that syas “most comfy bench in the world,” that’s the one I wanna sit on, innit? So what does PMO do for you and what better thing you want to replace it wif?

For me, I wanna work more without wastin time and make that guac! And I wanna make some buds and spend some good time with em. And been workin on impoving my body. So I beeen tryna think about them things I can do instead of what I can’t do and that.

3 Likes

Well I relapsed too so it’s officially we now (if you consider me fellow comrade like you that is) :joy::joy:

We’ll do it though.

4 Likes

@Nep_12 @comrade44 Since we’re all comrades let’s all join hands as brothers . . . um . . . or lets all wave to each other like brothers without touching hands . . . :flushed:

2 Likes

we’ll do it bro.
we will.

2 Likes

yeah bro , we are comrades.

"Embrace brotherhood"
3 Likes

I just happened to find this.

1 Like

i relapsed multiple times.
and i feel so weak.

I want to take it seriously now
bcz it makes life hell and stupid.

wish me luck.
I’ll do it this time.

with a positive hope.

peace.

2 Likes

Yes it’s really stupid to be addicted to PMO. It draws all our precious vital energy, and we lose all our masculinity, positivity, confidence and health. PMO pushes our life towards hell. You have nothing to lose after quitting PMO. Good luck comrade, you’ll win back your life from now on.

2 Likes